Official Community Forums Home

Off On An Adventure

• Members

I read 50 Shades of Grey a couple of months ago and found it mildly tantalizing. I gave my friend a copy for her birthday and she finished reading it a couple of days ago. We talked about the book and about dom/sub situations and she is waayyy into being submissive to me. So we're going to try it - at our level. We found Grey's contract on line and we're going through it line by line, adapting it to who we are. She took a copy and is marking it up to suit her and I have a copy and i'm marking it to suit me. Then we're going to put it all together. I'm really looking forward to seeing what she comes up with for her soft limits. It may reveal things about her that I don't know. We're already talking about things we'll do and she is so eager to find out what I will do to her to pleasure myself. This is going to be tough, because the things I like doing are also pleasant for her (touching her all over, licking her pussy, making her come) and I'm afraid she'll think I'm not into domination if I do that kind of thing. We did talk about that and her answer was, "Well, you can just forbid me to have an orgasm while you're doing that." (She's got all the answers! LOL!) I'm not into causing pain, so whipping, fisting, etc isn't going to happen. I have some things in mind that might work out. This will be a fun adventure. Gotta go. More later.

• Members

Very exciting Sunday !!! I do have this book although I haven't had much time to read it.

I've gotten just past the part where she decides to sign the contracts.

I know we are anticipating an awesome update from you !!!

Have fun !!

• Members

I read the first book and it's not much to read as literature goes. But it is titilating. I wasn't intending to read the second book but since we're into this now I suppose I will.

• Members

Sunday what a great idea! Love the idea of it, may see if my DH would like to do the same. Wendy, I really think you'll enjoy the books. As Sunday said, it isn't literature, but it is very titillating!; and once you read one you'll just have to read them all.

One of my GFs read some of the excerpts to her DH and they had their own evening of fifty shades.

I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for that update. :)

• Members

The contracts are done. As I said, I was very interested in what she would say about the soft limits. Looks like I've got my work cut out for me. Here is the list:

• Masturbation - in

• Fellatio - In

• Cunnilingus - In

• Vaginal intercourse - In

• Vaginal fisting - out

• Anal intercourse - in

• Anal fisting - out

Is swallowing semen acceptable to the Submissive? - Yes

Is the use of sex toys acceptable to the Submissive? - yes

• Vibrators - yes

• Dildos - yes

• Butt Plugs - yes

• Other - yes

Is Bondage acceptable to the Submissive?

• Hands in front - yes

• Hands behind back - yes

• Ankles - yes

• Knees - yes

• Elbows - yes

• Wrists to ankles - yes

• Spreader bars - umm ...

• Tied to furniture - yes

• Blindfolding - yes

• Gagging - no

• Bondage with Rope - no

• Bondage with Tape - no

• Bondage with leather cuffs - no

• Suspension - no

• Bondage with handcuffs/metal restraints - no

What is the Submissive’s general attitude about receiving pain? Where 1 is likes intensely and 5 is dislikes intensely: 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5

How much pain does the submissive want to receive? Where 1 is none and 5 is severe: 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5

2 to 3

Which of the following types of pain/punishment/discipline are acceptable to the Submissive?

• Spanking - yes

• Paddling - no

• Whipping - yes

• Caning - no

• Biting - no

• Nipple clamps - not sure

• Genital clamps - no

• Ice - yes

• Hot wax - no

• Members

The contracts are done. As I said, I was very interested in what she would say about the soft limits. Looks like I've got my work cut out for me. Here is the list:

• Masturbation - in

• Fellatio - In

• Cunnilingus - In

• Vaginal intercourse - In

• Vaginal fisting - out

• Anal intercourse - in

• Anal fisting - out

Is swallowing semen acceptable to the Submissive? - Yes

Is the use of sex toys acceptable to the Submissive? - yes

• Vibrators - yes

• Dildos - yes

• Butt Plugs - yes

• Other - yes

Is Bondage acceptable to the Submissive?

• Hands in front - yes

• Hands behind back - yes

• Ankles - yes

• Knees - yes

• Elbows - yes

• Wrists to ankles - yes

• Spreader bars - umm ...

• Tied to furniture - yes

• Blindfolding - yes

• Gagging - no

• Bondage with Rope - no

• Bondage with Tape - no

• Bondage with leather cuffs - no

• Suspension - no

• Bondage with handcuffs/metal restraints - no

What is the Submissive’s general attitude about receiving pain? Where 1 is likes intensely and 5 is dislikes intensely: 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5

How much pain does the submissive want to receive? Where 1 is none and 5 is severe: 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5

2 to 3

Which of the following types of pain/punishment/discipline are acceptable to the Submissive?

• Spanking - yes

• Paddling - no

• Whipping - yes

• Caning - no

• Biting - no

• Nipple clamps - not sure

• Genital clamps - no

• Ice - yes

• Hot wax - no

I feel a story brewing....... :P

• Members

How about the other ladies here? If you were going to sign Grey's contract, what would your soft limits be?

• Members

We haven't gotten into it much, mostly due to our work schedules. We go in and out of our roles sort of randomly. Thursday (or was it Friday?) I called her and told her to stop my my office and give me a BJ on her way to work. She has to drive within a couple of blocks of the office to get to work. People don't start arriving in my office until 7:45 so I told her to be here at 7:20. She arrived on time and was properly deferential, looking at the floor and saying, "You wanted me sir?" She was dressed for work and had on a bra and panties of course. I took her into my office, bent her over my desk, pulled her panties down, and spanked her for wearing a bra in my presence and spanked her again for wearing panties in my presence. She looked so good bent over the desk wiith her ass exposed that I fucked her a little before sitting down to let her finish me off. We have some rules that aren't in the contract. No bras or panties in my presence, She cannot use the word "underwear" as she has a habit of doing when she talks about her lingerie. And she must keep her knees at least 8 inches apart at all times.

I know people in real dom/sub relationships would think we are just playing at it, and we are, but it's fun.

We'll have the weekend together. Looking forward to seeing what it brings.

• Like 1

• Members

We haven't gotten into it much, mostly due to our work schedules. We go in and out of our roles sort of randomly. Thursday (or was it Friday?) I called her and told her to stop my my office and give me a BJ on her way to work. She has to drive within a couple of blocks of the office to get to work. People don't start arriving in my office until 7:45 so I told her to be here at 7:20. She arrived on time and was properly deferential, looking at the floor and saying, "You wanted me sir?" She was dressed for work and had on a bra and panties of course. I took her into my office, bent her over my desk, pulled her panties down, and spanked her for wearing a bra in my presence and spanked her again for wearing panties in my presence. She looked so good bent over the desk wiith her ass exposed that I fucked her a little before sitting down to let her finish me off. We have some rules that aren't in the contract. No bras or panties in my presence, She cannot use the word "underwear" as she has a habit of doing when she talks about her lingerie. And she must keep her knees at least 8 inches apart at all times.

I know people in real dom/sub relationships would think we are just playing at it, and we are, but it's fun.

We'll have the weekend together. Looking forward to seeing what it brings.

Can't wait for the story. As far as soft limits, I have to have more time to answer.

• Members

Oooooooo......fucking at work.......that is so hot Sunday !!!

Soft limits....I'm not sure. I do not like pain. I like spanking---but that's it.

I may be ok with having my hands tied. I don't think I could be tied up for too long. (I'm so boring, I know !)

You definitely need to have lots of time to do something like this.

I think the whole turn on is that the two of you are seeing a different side of each other .

It's almost like role playing. We all need to think outside the box every once in awhile to put that excitement back in our relationships.

Whether it's making up your own "Fifty Shades of Grey " contract--or having sex standing up against the bathroom sink with the kids right outside the door !! LOL...that was a first for me..... I'll work on letting him tie me up...

Have fun and keep sharing more with us Sunday !!

• Members

C'mon. I'm getting lonely here. What are your limits ladies?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Pretty dead here.

My friend and I are continuing to explore. We're thinking of starting a blog to share, since we're having so much fun and learning so much about ourselves. We've come a long way in a few months.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Feeling chatty so I thought I would write about last Tuesday evening.

I told the girl that I wanted her and she should go bathe. She went off to her bath and I went into my sunroom where I read. I have a wide padded bench in front of the picture window that's 80 inches long that we use to fuck on. It's great on a sunny day to lay there naked in the sun with her. I pulled it out so it was perpendicular to the window. I sat my easy chair next to the end of it and sat down to read. She came in and I told her kneel at the end of the bench, next to my chair and lay her upper body on the bench and present her ass to me. All I had to do was reach over the arm of the chair to caress her ass while I read. So we sat there like that for 20 minutes or so. Me reading and absently stroking her ass, pussy, and inner thighs. I thought it would be good for a sub to be used in any way I desired at all, even if it it's something as mundane as giving me soft skin to caress. It was quite erotic for me and I think she liked it because she moaned once and I had to tell her to be quiet. After a while I put my book down and told her to go get her flogger and the lube and to come and get back into position. I lubed her up thoroughly and started exploring her ass and pussy with my fingers (being careful to not to switch fingers from one hole to the other). She was getting pretty worked up, and I let her moan. After a bit of that, which was getting me pretty worked up, I took the flogger and pinked her ass. Then I told her to stand and I flogged her titties a bit. This was the first time for that so I was very easy with it. I am always a bit nervous trying something new but she likes to have her limits pushed so I have to keep pushing. Sometimes I wonder who is really in control. I sat back down and picked up my book and told her to suck my cock but DO NOT make me cum. That lasted a while, and I admit I was way too distracted to actually read. Then I had her lay on her back on the bench and spread her legs. I licked her pussy and fingered her until she asked if she could be allowed to come. I said no, wait, and kept licking. Pretty soon she was begging again so I gave permission and she had one raging orgasm, then another. The second one went on and on. When she got to that point where she was so senitive she couldn't stand being touched I stopped and let her lay there quivering for a while. She kept whispering "Oh my God" and for a minute I thought I'd broken something, ha! After she settled down I instructed her to lie on the back on the bench and stood over her and fucked her mouth for a while. The bench is pretty handy for that - just the right height and width. When I was on the edge of coming I stopped and told her to go lie on the bed with her legs spread wide and I'd be in to fuck her in a minute. I gave her time to get there and get in position and lie for a while wondering about what I was planning to do next - which was nothing but giving her a good fucking but I like to keep her in suspense. After a few minutes I went to the bed, plunged my cock into her and we did some amazing, hair pulling, shoulder biting, ass slapping fucking. She came again, which was her third or fourth (God do I envy her) and of course I rang my own bell (finally) too.

When we have a session like that I'm done for a couple of days, but she's almost immediately wanting to do it again. In our little talk afterwards she said she loved the titty flogging and I can swat them harder next time. So it's been week and we are about ready for another evening of semi- kinky fuckery.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Feeling chatty so I thought I would write about last Tuesday evening.

I told the girl that I wanted her and she should go bathe. She went off to her bath and I went into my sunroom where I read. I have a wide padded bench in front of the picture window that's 80 inches long that we use to fuck on. It's great on a sunny day to lay there naked in the sun with her. I pulled it out so it was perpendicular to the window. I sat my easy chair next to the end of it and sat down to read. She came in and I told her kneel at the end of the bench, next to my chair and lay her upper body on the bench and present her ass to me. All I had to do was reach over the arm of the chair to caress her ass while I read. So we sat there like that for 20 minutes or so. Me reading and absently stroking her ass, pussy, and inner thighs. I thought it would be good for a sub to be used in any way I desired at all, even if it it's something as mundane as giving me soft skin to caress. It was quite erotic for me and I think she liked it because she moaned once and I had to tell her to be quiet. After a while I put my book down and told her to go get her flogger and the lube and to come and get back into position. I lubed her up thoroughly and started exploring her ass and pussy with my fingers (being careful to not to switch fingers from one hole to the other). She was getting pretty worked up, and I let her moan. After a bit of that, which was getting me pretty worked up, I took the flogger and pinked her ass. Then I told her to stand and I flogged her titties a bit. This was the first time for that so I was very easy with it. I am always a bit nervous trying something new but she likes to have her limits pushed so I have to keep pushing. Sometimes I wonder who is really in control. I sat back down and picked up my book and told her to suck my cock but DO NOT make me cum. That lasted a while, and I admit I was way too distracted to actually read. Then I had her lay on her back on the bench and spread her legs. I licked her pussy and fingered her until she asked if she could be allowed to come. I said no, wait, and kept licking. Pretty soon she was begging again so I gave permission and she had one raging orgasm, then another. The second one went on and on. When she got to that point where she was so senitive she couldn't stand being touched I stopped and let her lay there quivering for a while. She kept whispering "Oh my God" and for a minute I thought I'd broken something, ha! After she settled down I instructed her to lie on the back on the bench and stood over her and fucked her mouth for a while. The bench is pretty handy for that - just the right height and width. When I was on the edge of coming I stopped and told her to go lie on the bed with her legs spread wide and I'd be in to fuck her in a minute. I gave her time to get there and get in position and lie for a while wondering about what I was planning to do next - which was nothing but giving her a good fucking but I like to keep her in suspense. After a few minutes I went to the bed, plunged my cock into her and we did some amazing, hair pulling, shoulder biting, ass slapping fucking. She came again, which was her third or fourth (God do I envy her) and of course I rang my own bell (finally) too.

When we have a session like that I'm done for a couple of days, but she's almost immediately wanting to do it again. In our little talk afterwards she said she loved the titty flogging and I can swat them harder next time. So it's been week and we are about ready for another evening of semi- kinky fuckery.