Official Community Forums Home

Basic Essentials Bunny Enhancer

Mikayla1

• Members

Get Your Buzz on With The Buzzing Bunny

First, HELLLLLO TOO TIMID!! It has been quite a while since I have written any reviews for TooTimid, but I am back and excited to lend my reviewing and writing skills once again. As many of you may know, I am in a beautiful new relationship with an absolutely fantastic man. We are blissfully happy and have absolutely blind blowing sex! He was VERY excited to start reviewing toys with me. THis is our premier toy review, and I hope you enjoy it.

FEMALE PERSPECTIVE: I have always been a huge fan of intercourse enhancers because, well, a little added something is always fun and experimentation is a great way to include your partner and discover new enjoyments. So, this little clitoral stimulator / cock ring is a non-intrusive little addition to sex. The mini-bunny / cock ring is made of a soft and stretchy TPR (safe rubber material) which easily stretches over the cock shaft. As this little item is an enhancer, it is not tight enough to act as an actual cock ring. However, it will easily accomodate any size cock (and my honey is quite gifted in the girth department, but he had no issues.) The mini bullet (batteries AND extras included) slides right into the sleeve directly under the bunny. The vibrations are one strength only (and not too bad at that) and turn on with the press of a button. When my honey slid this enhancer onto his cock and then entered me, I could immediately feel the buzzing bunny hitting around my clit, but not directly on it. With a little adjustment, the bunny's ears were tickling in just the right place. However, for ME for this to bring me to orgasm my honey would have to enter me, press himself against me so that the bunny could continue to vibrate and bring me to the big O. However, I found the sporadic buzzing as he fucked me to be completely arousing and it definitely added to the play. I would suggest this toy for those women who are new to stimulators or who do not require a direct vibration to orgasm. I much prefer a stronger, more direct stimulation. For this purpose, just take out the bullet and there you go - soaring to the BIG O.

MALE PERSPECTIVE: My honey says that this item is easy to put on and is not too tight or uncomfortable in any way. He enjoyed the buzzing and said that it really didn't add nor detract to sensations for him. He likes to give me as much pleasure as possible, so for him, my pleasure was worth using the toy. He reports that having a shaved cock definitely helps with the ease of use. He noticed that the ring was quite stretchy and would have accomodated a larger shaft. It was not so large to get in the way during sex, so he could have kept it on indefinitely.

Overall, this is a great couple's toy, especially for those who are new to sexual enhancers. I would recommend this toy for any couple who wants to add a little something extra to their sex. Clean up is a breeze too, just remove the bullet and clean in hot, soapy water.

So, if you are looking for a little Bunny Buzzin' - this enhancer is fun and affordable!

http://www.tootimid.com/basic-essentials---bunny-enhancer.html

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Milk! Great info as always. I hate that we can't ad pics still! :-)

• Like 1