Official Community Forums Home

Glitter Probe

Mikayla1

• Members

Yes, it is true, I like a little up the ass action. Come one, admit it, so do you! I am also a bit picky as to what toys I like placed up there. For example, anything too rigid can be uncomfortable. Anything too large can stretch a bit too much and anything too small I can't really feel. I am sort of sounding like "The 3 Bears" aren't I? Well, the good news is, you don't have to look any further, as I have found the anal toy that is just right.

The Glitter Probe is perfect for newbies and experienced anal lovers alike. Made from a soft and flexible TPR material, this probe will insert smoothly and bend with your contours, without being too flimsy to insert. It has 2 sides to choose from: The larger size is almost like a thumb, not too wide and not too long. So if you like just a little "something" in there, this will do you fine. The opposite side (my favorite) is almost like a finger. It gets a bit narrower at the tip and wider as it goes toward the middle. Insertable length is about 4 inches. Also, because there are two sides, it is easy to hold on from the opposite side (or, your lover can ;) ).

When I played with this toy my man had be perched on the side of the bed, legs spread, giving me some fantastic oral. He knows I am a fan of anal, so he often will insert a finger up there while orally pleasing me. This time, he used our new probe. With a little dash of lube (always use lube for anal play), he inserted the longer side first. Oh momma! That gave me just the right rubbing to bring me to an almost instant orgasm! He took it out and inserted the other side (the thumb like side) and that was also pleasing, but I much preferred the longer insertion.

He continued to eat me and pleasure me anally until I had countless orgasms! I love this little probe! Clean up is super easy with just some hot, soapy water and into the drawer it goes for future play! I would definitely recommend this toy to anyone interested in some anal play. This is not for those who want a large toy (as it is just about an inch wide), but it is perfect for beginners and those who just want some anal attentions.

http://www.tootimid.com/glitter-probe.html

• Like 1

Gotta love glittery orgasmic fun! :-)