Official Community Forums Home

Ballsy Super Cock

Majikal1236

• Members

Ballsy Super Cock - DJ0225

May I begin with a 'WOW'? As some of you might be aware of by now, I really enjoy the larger models of toys available. I'm also one of those that prefer non vibrating toys (dildos, if you will) over our vibrating ones. So, if you like that 'full' feeling with a veined texture, this might be something you will want to put on your list - and I'm not trying to give you a 'sales pitch' but for the price, it's definitely a steal!

When I removed the Ballsy Super Cock from it's package, I noticed it does have a very strong rubber scent to it. I washed it several times and that seemed to dissipate quite a bit. A few weeks later and it still has that faint odor, but I am certain with more use and cleaning, that too, will soon be gone.

The length is listed as 9", but according to my measurements, it stands at roughly 8 1/4". It does not have a suction cup, but because of the larger base, I had no trouble with it standing in place while using it in the shower, or the bedroom!

To the touch, it feels like a very sturdy soft rubber and when riding it... it feels like the real deal. This dildo feels so good sliding in and out, hitting those 'right' spots, you'll be having an orgasm in no time!

Also, and it's just my opinion, but if you've been wanting to try a larger sized toy and are apprehensive, give this one a try. I personally did not find this to be so huge that you would have any difficulty handling it.

And because of the material it's made with and being a non-vibrating dildo, clean up is super easy.

ENJOY!

Ballsy Super Cock

• 1 year later...
Ballsy Super Cock - DJ0225

May I begin with a 'WOW'? As some of you might be aware of by now, I really enjoy the larger models of toys available. I'm also one of those that prefer non vibrating toys (dildos, if you will) over our vibrating ones. So, if you like that 'full' feeling with a veined texture, this might be something you will want to put on your list - and I'm not trying to give you a 'sales pitch' but for the price, it's definitely a steal!

When I removed the Ballsy Super Cock from it's package, I noticed it does have a very strong rubber scent to it. I washed it several times and that seemed to dissipate quite a bit. A few weeks later and it still has that faint odor, but I am certain with more use and cleaning, that too, will soon be gone.

The length is listed as 9", but according to my measurements, it stands at roughly 8 1/4". It does not have a suction cup, but because of the larger base, I had no trouble with it standing in place while using it in the shower, or the bedroom!

To the touch, it feels like a very sturdy soft rubber and when riding it... it feels like the real deal. This dildo feels so good sliding in and out, hitting those 'right' spots, you'll be having an orgasm in no time!

Also, and it's just my opinion, but if you've been wanting to try a larger sized toy and are apprehensive, give this one a try. I personally did not find this to be so huge that you would have any difficulty handling it.

And because of the material it's made with and being a non-vibrating dildo, clean up is super easy.

ENJOY!

Ballsy Super Cock

I would like to try this one for anal sex, but I'm a bit aprehensive about the head. Is it as big as it shows in the picture? I'm not sure if the 2" means shaft or head.

Any response will be appreciated!

This item looks super fun! Thanks for the info!