Official Community Forums Home

Am I Complete Idiot? I Hope Not Anyway....

Iraq_Vet

How is every one there doing tonight or this morning? Which ever your case may be. I am trying to get a couple of pics on here but every time I try to up load them it says that there is an error. Is there a size restriction?

So on to better things I was readind around in some of the blogs, and I must say to who ever writes them that they are right on point on a lot of the stuff they were saying. So I hope that I might be able to pass some knowledge on to the rest of the people here and pic some more new..

• Members

Welcome to TT Iraq Vet (and THANK YOU for serving our country)

I think there is a size restriction (LOL ) I'm not very handy with loading the pictures on here.

I know I have put them up but without looking at the instructions I can't remember how.

Just send Rob a message on here and he can help you.

Nice to have you !!

Looking forward to your posts !

• Members

i have been getting the error also. I wanted to change my picture also. if you find out anything please let me know..lol

• Members

Unfortunately, I'm totally useless on this topic but welcome Vet. I'd beg for pics but I don't know you just well enough yet.

I love pictures! :wub: !

(okay, so that was my mild begging)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Sorry, I've never uploaded here, so I honestly don't know... but I would still like to thank you for your service to our country. I have quite a few friends who have served and I have always admired their bravery and sense of duty to their country and its citizens.

• Members

Welcome Iraq-Vet! I look forward to your input in the forums.

*Thank you for serving our country and keeping us, the citizens, safe from harm. I applaud you and all our service men.