Official Community Forums Home

Vibe Rite Cordless 7-Speed Vibrator & G-Spot Attachment

Mikayla1

• Members

e1521.jpg

Oh Momma Do You VIBE ME RIGHT!!

Move over Hitatchi Magic Wand, here come the VIBE RIGHT! I have had quite a few *massager* vibes in my life, and all have delivered me the goods, but this one takes the orgasm! Why is this one better you ask? Well, let us begin with the fact that it is CORDLESS! Simply charge and use with the included power plug, then recharge when you are done (about 40 minutes of pleasing when used on high). No cord getting in your way or tethering you to the wall - very convenient! Also, it is multi speed - 7 to be exact - and they range from pleasant buzzing to HOLD ON TO THE BED! Plus, the Vibe Rite is QUIET! One huge issue I have had with other massager vibes is that they are LOUD. Not very private when the whole house can hear you playing. Add to this that it has a soft, supple, silicone head with a pliable neck to move and adjust to the pressure that is right for you and that you can buy ATTACHMENTS (such as the G-Spot, Triple Crown or Double Agent) to change up your pleasure. It is a one stop pleasure shop!

My lover and I played with this toy together, and I have to admit I was E X C I T E D to try. My past massagers have brought me to orgasm quickly and strongly, and I assumed this would be no different, and I was RIGHT. After a bit of charging, we were ready to play. I left my pleasure in the capable hands of my lover and laid back, legs spread and ready to go. He turned it on low, then a big higher as he rubbed the end over my aching mound. It is soft and smooth, and once again QUIET! I was building up fast, but he is a patient man who likes to tease me, so no release right away. I squirmed and moaned as the Vibe Rite VIBED ME RRRIIIGHHTT!. After a few powerful Os, he added the G-Spot attachment and inserted

All I can say is F U C K .....it felt fantastic! It is perfectly curved and a perfect size and length. I have to admit though, when I saw the attachment on the toy - all purple and angled - I thought it looks like Gonzo from the Muppets! This did not deter me, however, and I was ready to sink into the pleasure zone. My lover adjusted the end and rocked it back and forth to give me some needed clitoral stimulation AND G-spot attention. The silicone head is soft, yet firm, so you get that firm touch that is much needed with G-Spot stimulation. It did not take long and I was arching and clenching on this toy, enjoying a very nice dual orgasm! Plus, I was greedy and wanted more, which I got.

We both very much enjoyed using this item together, however, my lover did admit that because of the size, there was no place for him to *assist* me. He could not use his tongue or fingers while using the toy, and he loves to help, so for him this was a negative. However, he loves to pleasure me, and this toy DID pleasure me. It is definitely easy to use solo as well, as the angle and the positioning of the wand is ergonomic and long enough to reach any spot you wish to *massage.*

I would definitely recommend this item (and atttachments) to ANYONE wanting to be VIBED RIGHT!!

http://www.tootimid.com/vibe-rite-cordless-7-speed-massager.html

e1491.jpg

• Like 1