Official Community Forums Home

Using A Strap On

mailahn97

• Members

Yes I know some of you who know me will be surprised and others probably not. Well we have had a few threesomes in the past but I didn't participate as much as I would have liked as I did get nervous. Well the woman that we had our last one with I have become pretty good friends with so she and I decided to get together without my SO here with us and he was very supportive or this. I did a lot with her as far as using toys on her vaginally and anally. I also went down on her along with playing with her breasts. We both had a lot of fun. She used toys on me and played with my breasts as well. She isn't a big fan on giving oral but I knew that from the beginning. Well I am looking at taking it a step further with a strap on next time she and I get together. I am looking forward to it. Is there any advice from anyone for this as it is definitely not something I have done before?

• Like 1

Have you ever used a strap-on before? It takes some getting use to, but it's a fantastically empowering experience! I would suggest verbal cues: "do you like it when I stroke you like this?" "Do you want me to do it harder?" that sort of thing. All can be done in the heat of the moment and add to the experience.

I hope you have fun!! :)