Official Community Forums Home

Mens Prostate Massagers?

• Members

HELP!!!

We are looking for a mans toy for prostate massage which is new territory for us, and frankly I'm not sure what I'm doing. Can anyone recommend a good beginner prostate massager to start with. Preferably something small, with some vibe to it.

• Review Team

http://www.tootimid.com/perineum-massager.html - This is a nice massager. Its not great for really hitting the spot, but it does the job and the vibrations have a nice range to them. The problem ive found with smaller massagers is if theyre not big enough they cant hit the P-spot but at the same time the bigger ones are more difficult to use for beginners.

http://www.tootimid.com/prostate-stimulator.html - This is another one. It doesnt vibrate but i found it quite comfortable and easy to use. It also does a decent job of hitting the spot, but again its not big enough.

One thing to note is some g spot toys work nicely as well. I havent used any of my gf's toys for this purpose but our first strapon was "Taylor's double G" and though we didnt like the harness once the toy was in it was a really good feeling and its the only attachment that has given me a full on powerful p spot orgasm, our other harness (my fav) does the job but doesnt rub me the right way.

Different men will like diff things so probably best to start cheap and go up. A final note is ive heard wonderful things about aneros products so that might be worth considering.

• Members

Thanks bbarney. I'd like to ask you some questions.

Why would use a toy that doesn't reach the "sweet spot"? Is it just as good that way or waaaaaaay better when the "sweet spot" is being stimulated? I guess I'm just confused about this specific thing.

• Review Team

Well its really a matter of what you want at the time and what feels good overall. My best way of explaining it is like a g spot and clitoris for a girl. Where the anus is the "clitoris" and the g spot is the "sweet spot". The penetration itself feels good because its stimulating the area (i know, the clit is a bit more powerful than that :P) but when it hits that spot at the right time it intensifies everything. The orgasm is great either way, but the one i had where the sweet spot was hit was memorable.

The reason why i still use toys that i know wont hit it is very simple. It still feels good, and it still provides very nice orgasms. I am still looking for toys that easily hit it, but as i mentioned only the larger ones can really do it for me in that manner and im not always in the mood for something big. I tend to like plugs or vibrations and especially my gf with her strapon because the penetration and the full feeling are nice, the sweet spot is an added bonus of sorts.

Hope that helps.