Official Community Forums Home

Need Help Husbands Very Frustrated

Twitchy90650

I am a 52 year old married woman of 24 years. I had a accident that made me disabled. I am no longer able to have sex with my husband. I am very overweight n my knees won't hold my weight to try and have sex.my husband is very understanding but he is human and wants to have sex. Is there something we can try to give him the pleasure of an erection.

• Members

Lay on your side in bed in a sitting posture and let him enter you from behind. Even with being o erweight, that can grant access. Also, remember that you have more than your vagina going for you. Oral and handjobs can make a huge difference. Good luck.

Randy

• Members

how about a blow job, hand job, or you could purchase a masturbator and use it on him. As far as you being overweight and him being disabled..... have you tried to BING?

I just thought of something....

TT use to have this metal thing that would help you hold yourself up over your lover, but I can't find it. If anyone remembers what it's called chime in.