Official Community Forums Home

Stimulating Gel For Her

ladylove

• Members

(picture posting difficulties)

Stimulating Gel For Her

Review by Ladylove 11/2012

Stimulating Gel for Her is a mild female arousal enhancer that is to increase sexual excitement and heighten orgasmic intensity. It's water based and therefore good to use with any toy. It is in an easy to use pump bottle, a little going a long way. They also packaged it with a sample size of ID Glide which is a water based personal lubricant.

I requested this product because it is mild. I loved the pump, and the small thin easy to use bottle which allows you or your S/O to continue using one hand while applying lube with another never breaking stride. Here's the thing, I do like this product but not for it stimulating properties. It falls dead on stimulating. I did feel a cool sensation for about a nano minute but that's it. It didn't increase, or heighten orgasm as promised. That cool sensation had a non-effect. What I do like is the lubricating properties of this water based gel. It's long lasting, smooth, slippery and doesn't get sticky or tacky in any way, so you don't feel as though you need to clean up afterwords. This is a great lube, but not a stimulating gel. For that reason I award this a 3 out of 5 hearts.

http://www.tootimid....r-her-mild.html

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry this didn't work out as a stimulating gel, as it claimed to be. Good to know it's not a total waste, seeing that it's good for a lubricant at least. Good stimulating gel/creams are hard to find. Thanks for the honest review.