Official Community Forums Home

Lelo - Bo

ladylove

• Members

(picture posting difficulties)

"BO"

Review by Ladylove 11/2012

The Lelo "BO" is a rechargeable cockring. It is a soft flexible material that will stretch to almost any size making it easy to slip on. It comes with its own charger and storage case making it very discreet. It comes fully charged and indicates you can get up to 4 hours of use. Bo is designed to use at the base of the shaft. I recommend putting the cockring part first before adding the buzzing top, it's easier, trust me on that one. To get the buzz-a-buzzing all you need to do is slide the top onto the base. Soooo easy!

I requested The Lelo BO, it looked fun. We have tried many different cockrings and this is the best one to date. I or should I say we love it! I have had other favorites in the past but this kicks them all out of the running. Immediately after putting on the ring part he became vein popping hard. No exaggeration I promise. All I could think of at the time was "WOW"! I easily slid the top battery pack onto the base for some buzz and OMG!!!! I could feel the buzz in the tip of the penis as he entered me. The cockrings vibe isn't the strongest we've ever tried but it is the best we've ever had. Whether you are a novice or an experienced user, weather you like strong or not so strong vibes, you will love it! This is the cockring to have! No surprise I/we award this a 5 out of 5 hearts.

http://www.tootimid.com/lelo---bo.html#

• 4 weeks later...

It looks really cool! Glad it worked so well. I have a Lelo vibrator, & it's one of my faves. :