Official Community Forums Home

Lyla

ladylove

• Members

Lyla

Review by Ladylove 1/2013

Layla by Lelo is a two part silky smooth silicone vibe. The egg is controlled by a remote control disk that can also be a massaging vibe itself. My DH thought it looked like a miniature space ship. It has different patterns of vibrations with the intensity raging from slight to strong and is very quiet. Because it has a remote the egg like part can be used externally or worn internally while out for some naughty teasing. All you’ll need to do is charge the egg and use 2 AA batteries which are included. There is a cute jewelry like pin that opens and closes disk.

When I first received this I was a bit confused about how to work it, I actually had to read the directions. Opening the disk to put the batteries in was easy but closing it was a bit tricky. Nothing about this is difficult, just not self explanatory. The disk act as your remote to turn on and off the egg, change vibration patterns and intensity with simple touch. Here’s the coolest thing: you don’t even need to press the buttons to control the intensity of the vibes. Tilting the disk toward the + sign increases the vibes or tilt it towards - sign to decrease intensity. If you want to keep them as they are just put it down. The egg is easy to handle. The vibes were great, and I really loved the eggs shape and smoothness and the way it felt sliding around. Also, I used the egg on DH massaging his perineum with the rounded tip while he used the remote as a vibe on me. DELICIOUS!

This toy is great for anyone who is either experimenting with vibes or just getting to know there preferences. I can be used so many different ways, I know we will be experimenting with it for a while.

I award The Layla by Lelo 5 out of 5 stars.

It does kinda look like a spaceship! Sounds really cool. :-)