Official Community Forums Home

Purple Cheetah Bondage Kit

ladylove

• Members

unable to post photo

Purple Cheetah Bondage Kit

The Purple Cheetah Bondage Kit comes with a set of restraints for your writs and ankles along with a paddle, collar, mask, and a nylon leash to secure everything together. The cheetah print is soft and a bit padded while the reverse side is shiny black PVC. The ankles and wrist are secured by a velcro closure while the leash and arms are secured by buckling.

Since we have experimented with mild restraining (very mild) we decided to take it a step further by requesting this bondage kit. One first look I though it looked cheesy, but DH didn’t think so. Everything is adjustable, with exception of the paddle, and will fit the large, small and in-between. DH had me lay on my stomach with my hands behind my back then proceeded to put all pieces on me securing them in place with the leash. At this point if I moves my arms it tugged on the collar which I most definitely didn’t like. I ended up holding my ankles so I wouldn’t move my arms in a way that was uncomfortable. All the pieces were very comfortable once I figured out the what not to do. None of the pieces pinched or hurt in any way, again, all very comfortable. The paddle is no exception. DH started off using the soft cheetah side then advanced to the black shiny PVC side. Both sides were more of a tease than anything else, I liked that.

Here’s the thing, I disliked having the collar on and won’t ever use that or anything around my neck again. However, we may use the restraints pieces creatively, in other ways in the future. I loved the paddle, it’s just a tease, which is just our speed.

This Kit would be great for almost anyone. If you are into bondage in a serious way I don’t think this is for you. However, if you enjoy bondage play in anyway you will enjoy using this kit. For the couple who never tried, you can start slow, adding additional pieces as you go along, figuring out what you do and don’t enjoy. For the couple that has some experience, there are so many different ways to use this.

Even though I didn’t love every aspect of our first trial with it I did really like some aspects it. I can see unlimited use for The Purple Cheetah Bondage Kit in ways we would completely enjoy. For that reason we both award this a 4 out of 5 hearts.

GRRRRREAT minds think alike! I just love the whole concept of Piepdreams' Fetish Fantasy Collection's Purple Cheetah Bondage Kit! This nice kit comes with a set of restraints for both your writs and ankles, along with a paddle, face mask, wide neck collar, & nylon leash to secure everything together, this kit is an all in one! The cheetah print is slightly fuzzy & soft with some slight padding while the reverse side is a shiny black PVC. The fuzzy part is what goes on your skin. The ankles and wrist cuffs are adjusted & secured by velcro straps, each having clips on them to secure them together. There's a nylon strap that will attach to both sets of cuffs & collar to "hog-tie" your sub.

The clips are sturdy and the nylon strap is adjustable. The velcro strips are very strong, and are easy to remove for quick adjustments or escape. The elastic on the face mask is very stretchy and not too thin so that it'd cut into your head.

The paddle can be used either fuzzy or PVC side on your sub, depending on the sound you wish to come from the paddling. The picture on the box shows that the paddle has a wrist strap, but mine didn't come with one on it.

I believe that this purple kit would be great for almost anyone, however, it may be a bit too simple for the more advanced sub/dom participants. I would say that this would be a great beginner kit for those that want to try some bondage, but are a bit intimidated with some of the more intricate kits out there.

I give this kit 4 out of 4 Tyger Paws for comfort, versatility, easy of use, and having everything all in one kit.

http://www.tootimid.com/purple-cheetah-bondage-kit.html