Official Community Forums Home

Kama Sutra Intimate Caress Moisturizing Shave Cream Honeysuckle

Tyger

Being a woman can be a LOT of fun! We can dress up, accessorize like there's no tomorrow, change our looks on a whim, wear ridiculous looking shoes in the name of fashion, and apply lipgloss whenever the mood strikes us!

That said, being a woman can also be A LOT of work! It's exhausting!!! Primp, curl, flatten, pluck, poke, twist, adjust........and let's not one hard aspect of being a woman: shaving! Finding products that work for our specific body/hair type can be like finding the perverbial needle in a haystack!

When we DO find a product that works, we feel as though we should shout it from the rooftops for other women that struggle to find something that actually works! So, dear readers, please picture me standing up on my rooftop with a megaphone in my hand!

Kama Sutra has this awesome Intimate Caress Moisturizing Shave Cream in a clear, 8.5 oz bottle with a hand pump at the top. I received the Honeysuckle scent, and after 2 weeks, I'm happy to report that I have almost no shaving bumps, my skin is soft, smooth, and healthy!

Let me explain why I'm so excited about this stuff. Hi, my name is Tyger, and I come from a very hairy family of women! I'm not one of the lucky ones that has light, fine hair. I have dark, coarse hair from my navel down. I've finally found razors that work well, however, the lotion that you use to help glide the razor across your skin is as important as the razor itself.

This lotion has aloe vera & jojoba oil in it, which are 2 of my favorite ingredients in skin care. The hand pump only squirts out a little each time, so it's easy to measure out just what your body needs for razor lubrication. It says it was dermatologist reviewed & allergy tested, but it does not give the results of those tests, so please read all of the ingredients carefully. I will say that I have sensitive skin, and the water where I am is very hard. So, it dries out my skin very easily if I don't use the right products.

I love the soft honeysuckle scent. It's not overwhelmning or obnoxious, even right out of the bottle, and it hasn't clashed with my perfumes I prefer. I shave everything from my navel down, and I'm still very happy with this product's results.

I give this 4 out of 4 Tyger Paws, a purr, and silky stretch (showing off my gams!!)

http://www.tootimid.com/intimate-caress-shave-creme-honeysuckle.html

• 4 weeks later...

I used the last of it today. I didn't use it EVERY time I shaved, but I did use it most of the time I did. When I did, it was so nice, soft, and I loved the scent. My legs stayed soft all day long. This stuff really works!!!