Official Community Forums Home

Hello Again!

• Members

I've come back again, for those who remember me. Those who don't I'm a very laid back type of girl and willing on giving advice to people. :) Love getting into conversations and meeting new people. Look forward to seeing you all!

Also been having trouble trying to edit my profile or password, everytime I try to re set anything I keep getting this error page. Wonder what it could be?

• Members

Hello again.....Hello, I am glad we me. You signed in the same day I started posting. I found out I have been blocked on both my so called friend and lover's web sites...I am absolutely in tears.

We knew each other for almost 2 years, We used to email each other all night sometimes. He lives about 4 1/2 hours away. Which did not make meeting easy and we are both married, though each one is unhappy but did not make things easier. He wrote me last week and this week nothing. I go up my courage and wrote to him tonight. Both his sites have blocked me...I think I am going to try and get some sleep and cover my head and cry. I just think I was used and not loved.

• Members

Thank you for the advise...No matter how old you get, your heart can break. We used to talk every night until last week..No reason given..I can't imagine what I did or didn't do. We lived a far distance fromeach other too. Well thanks again and have a good weekend.

• Members

Maybe his wife did find out and for whatever reasons he figured blocking was the better option. Maybe he's a cheapskate and found out how much a divorce would cost and threw you under the bus instead.

• Members

I love that so many of us are such long-time members, or come back again and again and again...... :huh: