Official Community Forums Home

10 Function Power Butt Plug With Remote

Mikayla1

• Members

Holy Butt-Plug Batman!!!

Holy smokes have I missed anal play! My previous partner was not into it so much, so I have gone years without some good ole anal action, and I have returned to anal alley jumping for joy! I was so excited to see this in my goodie box and used it the very same day. My lover was coming over for some sexy fun, and I decided to treat him by wearing the plug under my clothing - that way, should anal opportunities present themselves, I would be primed and ready to go! Brilliant idea and a beautiful toy to do just that!

First, some specs: 4" of insertable length, 1.25 inches at the widest portion, made of hypoallergenic SEBS (basically, a very safe and soft rubber), waterproof, internal vibrator, external and disconnected remote, flat base for safe insertion and a retrieval cord for easy extraction. The separate remote takes watch batteries (included) and you will need a small screwdriver to open the case for the remote. There are 10 functions of vibrations and the toy is very quiet, especially once inserted.

I was very excited to use this little baby, so I lubed up with some of my TooTImid personal lube and started to slide him in (yes, Batman is a boy!). The plug is pleasantly shaped with a smaller tip and a gradually widening middle, so when you are inserting your anal canal stretches slowly and gently, and once all the way inserted, the largest portion at the base, keeps the plug firmly in place. This plug is extremely soft to the toy, firm yet giving, and very easy to insert. It felt delightful stretching me as I penetrated myself, and was very comfortable once all the way inserted. The flat T-base made it safe to insert and leave with no fear of it entering my anal canal any further.

When my lover arrived and gave me a kiss, I handed him the remote with a sly grin. He looked at me, sort of confused, and then turned the remote on. I giggled and he knew exactly where this item was. We sat and had wine as he taunted me with every one of those 10 different vibration levels. I was so worked up by the time he got to the highest setting I was begging for sex! He quickly obliged me, and I left the plug in while he entered me vaginally. It was more than enough to send me into instant orgasm -that tight feeling of double penetration! The vibrations were working beautifully on him as well, and soon he was cumming too! It was a wonderful beginning to our night!

Removal was easy with the pull of the cord, and wash up is a snap with just hot, soapy water. Always remember to NEVER use an anal toy in the vagina unless it has been very, very thoroughly cleaned! I look forward to using this item as a primer for anal sex as well - as it was very comfortable, stretched me just enough and the vibrations are out of this world fantastic!

Everyone needs a super hero toy in their arsenal, and for now, this little black buttplug is my Batman!

http://www.tootimid.com/10-function-power-butt-plug-with-remote-control.html