Official Community Forums Home

Fetish High Intensity Pussy Pump

Mikayla1

• Members

Perfectly Pleasurable Pussy Pump

OK, I have to admit - this was my first run-in with a pussy pump like this one and I was a bit skeptical as to what this item could really "do" to bring me any pleasure. Well, color me perfectly pleased at my pussy pump!

This simple looking item is basically a little pussy 'mask' that is curved just the right way to slide over your entire pussy and fit snugly. The hose attaches to the mask and looks like one found on a blood pressure cuff (and technically, is the same thing.) You simply hold the cup in place and then squeeze the bulb to cause the suction. That is all there is to it. When you want to release the pressure, you simply push the quick release valve and it will unstick itself.

I had little faith as to what this item would offer me, but have to admit, I was curious and a bit anxious. I have seen videos of women who pump their pussies up to beautiful fullness and wondered what the big deal was. Well, let me tell you - I GET IT! I got myself comfortable and naked. Placed a few of my little vibrators within arm's reach, spread my legs and placed the little cup over my pussy. I adjusted to get the correct contour and then started to pump. I immediately noticed that it stuck - as in STUCK on to me in place. I pumped the cuff a few more times and then I felt it. My whole pussy was sort of pounding like a little heartbeat. I pumped again....and again....and again...and the pounding was getting very strong and my clit was throbbing in delight. It was an AMAZING feeling. It was sort of like being on the cusp of orgasm, you know, when your clit throbs and just begs to be touched! I released the suction and got a mirror and looked at my puffed up pussy. It surely was puffy and my clit was hard and erect and ready for orgasm! So, that is what I did. I used my mini-vibe to bring myself to VERY quick orgasm. I can say that the orgasm was very satisfying indeed.

I am not sure that I could have an actual orgasm with just the pump, but I can say this for sure: it definitely made me much more sensitive and brought my clit to instant attention! It would be a fun toy to use with a female partner (or with a male, but I would be interested to pump up another woman!) I definitely would recommend this to any woman who wants to have a very unique and pleasing experience, or, perhaps, to a woman who may have difficulty climaxing, as the pumping pressure did make my clit much, much more sensitive!

Either way - I look forward to PUMPING up again!!

http://www.tootimid.com/Fetish-Fantasy-Series-High-Intensity-Pussy-Pump-5590.html

• 1 month later...

Simple, easy to use, & it works. Who can argue with that? Thanks!!!!