Official Community Forums Home

The G-Vibe

Mikayla1

• Members

V is for VIBRATOR!

Peace! Love! ORGASM! Rock on! This intriguing vibrator is shaped like a "V" at the end. Why? To provide stimulation of the G-Spot AND the opposite side of the vagina (or the P-Spot). Not only that, but the unique shape and soft, 100% medical grade silicone material provides many, many options for play, including: Nipples, Clit, Penile shaft, Balls, Outer vagina. Remember, no silicone lube with this toy! This is an all-in-one pleasure performer!

This toy comes in an elegant box. Your toy is tucked away securely and safely. It comes with a nice storage pouch, the USB charging cord (so, charge it while you check your TooTImid messages!), and a nice little user manual complete with pictures! I was a bit upset that I had to charge my new toy before play, but I figure to have a rechargeable toy as opposed to investing in more batteries was worth the effort! Once charged, the toy will operate for 4 hours. It is water resistant, made of hypoallergenic silicone, has 6 vibration modes, is super quiet and each "tip" of the V has it's own vibrator. SCORE!

So, once I charge my little Vixen Vibe, I set off to play. First, I just explored my body with the tips and experimented with the vibration levels. They are very nice. There are 6 speeds and patterns of vibration. The toy is very quiet and the vibrations go from a gentle teasing buzz to a full-on, hard core vibration. I couldn't wait to get this toy into my pussy, but I was a bit, um, confused on how to do so. The ends are very flexible, so you can't just push it in, especially if your vaj is tight (and mine is TIGHT!) What you need to do is to pull the tips together, and then gently insert it into your vagina, pushing in and once in, the tips OPEN and hit each side of your vaginal wall. This toy has an ergonomically formed handle, which allows you to slip your fingers through the loop and your thumb will naturally rest where the control buttons are, to seamlessly change the vibration modes.

When I began to play I immediately noticed a full feeling. Not quite the same as when you have a large vibrator, but a different fullness. I moved the vibe back and forth, slowly, and allowed the tips to graze my insides. The sensation was subtle, but amazing. You can twist and turn the toy to change where it rubs you, and that was an amazing feeling! I was not sure that this toy would give me a G-Spot orgasm, because most frequently I need a very hard touch (firm) to cause that reaction. I could feel the tip grazing my G-spot and I could feel the build up....slowly. I was really enjoying the sensations and before i knew it, I was cumming! It was not a G-Spot O, but a very nice internal orgasm. I withdrew the toy, upped the amps on the vibrations and placed the tips by my clit. Soon, I felt the clitoral Orgasm coming!

I think that I will need to schedule some private time with my new V-Vibe so that I can experiment with the G-Spot stimulation. It is a very subtle toy, but the sensations are extremely unique. I look forward to seeing how much pleasure this toy can give me! I would suggest this toy to any woman or couple who wants to have a completely unique sensory experience. It would feel amazing to have my partner play with me with this toy. I think this would add a whole, new level to oral sex.

This elegant vibe is going to hold a place of honor in my toybox as I explore all the options it provides! I have a feeling that the next time I play with this pink wonder that I will have an amazing G-Spot O! I will report back if I do. For now, I suggest you get this unique toy as well. It is an investment in your pleasure, but with the right care and attention, it will last a lifetime!

http://www.tootimid.com/G-Vibe_p_5880.html

• 3 weeks later...

Very interesting!!! I'd love to try this one!!