Official Community Forums Home

Deep Throating

I posted earlier that I was learning to deep throat my Jeff Stryker strap on cock but was having some issues with its size. Well I have been sucking it several times a day since getting it on July 3. Since then I have come to almost need that toy cock in my mouth. It is 7.5 inches long insertsble length & 7 inches around at its widest point.

I have trained myself to take him all in my mouth to the point the point that I feel the pressure of his girth entering my throat. at that point I've learned to relax and let him in. I now love to feel that pressure cuz I know that he is fucking my mouth with every inch of his wonderful large cock

I love my toy cock and think about him constantly when it is not in my mouth. I am going to take my love toy with me everywhere so I can sneak away and fell his girth in my throat when ever I want.

I now find myself wanting to deep throat a real cock but until then, I will keep falling in love with my beautiful large toy cock!!

• Like 1