Official Community Forums Home

Kegel Tool Luv Balls

Mikayla1

• Members

Ben Wa Balls Get A Make-Over!

I have been using Ben Wa Balls to help strengthen my va-jay-jay for over 20 years now! Wow, I am old! I have tried many kinds of these female friendly devices and have rarely been disappointed. Originally created to help a woman strengthen her vaginal muscles to provide more stimulation for her partner, Ben Wa balls were found to increase the intensity of the female orgasm -and, occasionally, to cause one. There have been many variations on the theme, and this is yest another with a twist! Inside each ball is a separate, rolling weight. This causes a unique sensation inside the vagina that is very, very pleasurable while being worn. Furthermore, the soft silicone shell and the ridged design make for a very pleasing insertion.

I used these balls one day when I was doing housework. I find that wearing them when you need to be on your feet is an optimal time to practice squeezing your PC muscles. I lubed up with a little water-based lubricant (remember, NO silicone lube with silicone toys) and slide them in. The size is pleasing - 1.45" - and the shape is quite nice. They inserted easily and stuck in place nicely. As I went about my business, I could feel the little motion of the rolling weight inside. The motion felt very pleasant, and the fact that the weight makes it FEEL like they are shifting, caused me to squeeze my muscles around them. This is, after all, the purpose of the balls. I wore them for about 2 hours and was aware of them the entire time. They were not close to giving me an orgasm, so I used a bullet on my clit while they were still inside of me. The fullness helped to bring me to a nice orgasm. Since the overall purpose is not to have an orgasm, but to strengthen the PC muscles I was very pleased. I would recommend these to any woman for vaginal health. The silicone is easy to clean and the safety loop made them easy to withdraw! Every woman should have Ben Wa balls - and these are a great set to have.

http://www.tootimid.com/kegel-tool-luv-balls-6047.html#

• 3 weeks later...

I love all sorts of these balls. Glad these worked well for you. :)