Official Community Forums Home

New To Forums. Xxx. Need Advice/ideas.

Hey guys and gurls, ^_^

I was websurfing trying to find bargain toys when I came across this and had to sign up!

Toys are so expensive! And DIY things are a bit unsafe..
Plus I'm not very skilled in plain old finger masturbation.
I don't even have enough money to get a cheap bullet vibrator! <_<
Do any of you have any tips?

So far, I found an interesting website with a section on diy toys, and I tried some and they were ok but as soon as the pleasure gets the slightest bit intense I lose myself and can't make it to climax.
That's why I want some sort of vibrator, something that can keep going even when I can't. I've read all sorts of advice and so far a lot of people say a vibrating toothbrush is the go, but I don't have one of those.. and I have no idea how to use my phone as a vibrator, people always mention that but I can't seem to figure it out. :unsure:

I'm fed up with inanimate objects. I've pleasured myself using the handle of a disposable razor (I even tried two at once which was great, bit of a tight fit but once they co-operated I made them go in all sorts of directions and the ribbed bits gave me a pleasant surprise), I made my own ben-wa balls and they were okay but I think I'd like them better if I weren't just lying in bed (eg go for a walk or something, but I normally fiddle around during the night) It's just not doing it for me.. I'd really like to have an orgasm or at least have some sort of release, but I get so aroused that I can't finish myself off. :wacko:

Any advice or ideas would make me so happy.
Even links to super affordable toys would be great! (and by super affordable I mean under $10AUD with free postage) :lol:

LOL
Looking forward to hearing opinions and ideas!
xxo
:kiss:

• Like 1

Some people get really creative making their own toys. Sadly, I have not done so.

Though I have heard that electric toothbrushes can be quite stimulating, but I've never used one.

I would recommend saving some change, and whatever you can, to get a basic toy. I love this site, and have never had any problems with the toys that couldn't be resolved. There is a one year guarentee on all of their toys, so it's a very low risk venture. We also have reviewers that try out some of the toys and post reviews here on the forum and on the toy's page on the site, so you know what may work for your specific desires. We're all very honest about the toys, features, and whether or not they worked for us. I believe all of us have said with at least one toy "it just doesn't work for me".

Toy prices on here are very comparable to other sites as well as Adult Toy Shops as well. You can also add one of the freebies offered during the ordering process as well. So it's like buy one get one free! The guarentee also extends to the free items as well.

And, trust me, the boxes are just regular boxes, and there's no way that anyone seeing it would know there's a sex toy in it. :)

• Like 1