Official Community Forums Home

Turbo Nipple Clamps

mailahn97

• Members

http://www.tootimid.com/turbo-nipple-clamps.html#

So I have tried nipple clamps in the past and have enjoyed them. I figured it wouldn’t hurt to try these as well. I took it out of its packaging and was looking at the clamps themselves. They were of a nice size. I have a couple of pairs where the clamp is smaller, which made it a little more uncomfortable. On the clamp is a turn screw so that you can tighten or loosen the pressure of the clamp. Also each clamp has a rubber coating for comfort. From the controller to each clamp is a cord of about 2 feet long. The remote has a very nice turn dial. It just took sliding the back cover off and inserting the 2 AA batteries needed to bring the toy to life. After inserting the batteries I turned it on and slowed turned up the dial. This got me excited, as they seem to have quite a bit of power to them when on high but at the same time low was nice for those that don’t want a lot. I feel there is a lot here to please everyone.

I thought now time to really see how well these work. I opened the clamp and place one on each of my nipples. From there I slowly increased the vibration. I loved high as my nipples are very sensitive. This felt amazing. Eventually I thought why not tighten the clamp some. After doing that then that was it. I was in orgasm heaven. I would definitely recommend this one to anyone from beginner to advanced.