Official Community Forums Home

Ibuddies

mailahn97

• Members

http://www.tootimid.com/ibuddies-waterproof-vibrating-dual-eggs.html#

When I got these they didn’t give off a good first impression so I wasn’t in a rush to try them. I took them out of their packaging and saw that they were waterproof which is a nice plus. So I gave them a nice bath in warm water and anti bacterial soap. Once dry I unscrewed the one egg so that I could insert the 2 N batteries that were included. Just a reminder with the toy being waterproof make sure that you screw the covering back on tightly as you don’t need premature death of a toy. In playing with it I saw that by turn the egg in the middle this turned the egg on and off. There is only one level of vibration, which feels about a medium.

This toy is phthalate free and is made of material ABS with a nylon cord.

The eggs were purple in color. Each measure about 1.75 inches in diameter and an insertable length of 5 inches. In total from end to end it measures 10 inches. So I thought time to take this baby for a test drive. Well right out the gate I just wasn’t happy with it. The cord is only about 3 inches long between the two eggs. The vibration also does not carry over to the second egg. This definitely didn’t do anything for me. I tried it on my clit as well as my pussy. I am sorry to say for this toy for me it seems like a bust but who knows who it might be right for.