Official Community Forums Home

Tongue Slippage

square

• Members

Have you had any slips of the tongue of a sexual nature when at work or some other place, where such slip-ups are not appropriate?

Like maybe you meant to say "hardware" and "hard-on" comes out instead? (that one happened to me)

• Members

You need to be careful. In today's world. Unfortunately this could be considered by some on as sexual harassment even though that is not how you meant it. Be careful and try not to do it. I have seen these things at work and dealt with them being a union steward.

• Members

Yeah, I know. We've been getting hammered with sexual harrassment training lately, so my first thoughts are not, "ha ha," but "Cripes! Am I in trouble?"

It's kind of funny or interesting too, when someone says something that could be totally innocent or could be sexual inuendo, and I look at them and other people for smirks and reactions to see if I can tell one way or the other, but I don't dare ask.

I've had some innocent accidents happen. Thankfully, the incidents don't come to anything, so I've been very lucky. I've seen some things blow up into full blown issues though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife just had sexual harrassment and assault training at her job. She came away from it feeling horney and wanting to molest one of the young studly men in her building.

I don't think that was how the training was supposed to work . . . :blink: