Official Community Forums Home

Tower Of Power

Mikayla1

• Members

DJ1285-00main.jpg

If there is one thing that I LOVE in a toy - is POWER! A close second, is the ability to please me for a long time! ‘Cause let’s face it – when I am playing solo – I can keep going, and going and going! So I need a toy that can keep up with my high sex drive demands! This toy has both of my special requirements packed into one great item – with a few added benefits as well – and I couldn’t be more excited!

It is the Doc Johnson's TOWER OF POWER

Anyone who has experience with sex toys knows that one of the downfalls – or at least negatives – is that most toys take batteries – and batteries eventually die. MY batteries always seem to die when I am either just getting going or when I am about to climax – which are both VERY inopportune times to have to stop and get new ones from the drawer! What is the solution to this? Well, electric powered toys of course!

When I saw this baby I just knew it would deliver – cause for one it is made by Doc Johnson (a very trusted name in toys) and two, it is called THE TOWER OF POWER! That made me very, very optimistically excited! When my hubby goes on his business trips I get really lonely – and horny – so I need a variety of toys to spice up my alone time. This looked like it would deliver just what I needed – and I was right on!

As luck would have it, my hubby was away when my box arrived so I didn’t have to wait to try it. Truthfully, I would love to use it with my hubby as well – so I would have pulled this bad boy out of the box either way. After settling into my comfy bed – NAKED – I plugged in the toy to my wall outlet. I immediately noticed that the cord was fairly long – about 4 feet – and easily reached from my wall to my bed – and hence to ME! The penis-shaped toy feels to be made of rubber, so it is firmer to the touch, but does still bend quite a bit.

I liberally lubed up my new toy and slide him in – the sensation was one of a very, erect penis! The toy is 7” long and 1.25” wide – so it is an average size. I turned the base and the vibrations started – the entire toy vibrates on this toy – as opposed to just the top or the bottom – which was a big BONUS! I took out the toy and teased my clit, and let me tell you – I could have easily gotten off with just the sensation from that!

I continued to ‘do’ myself with the TOWER OF POWER and I was extremely happy that I could take my time, teasing and tantalizing myself to no end. The best part is, because it is electric powered – the vibrations are much stronger – AND – the batteries won’t die ‘cause there aren’t any! I continued to switch between teasing my clit and inserting and teasing my clit and inserting – there was a constant thrill just playing with this toy!

Finally, I busted the vibrations up to HIGH, as I had been playing around medium, and I felt my G-Spot get some attention from the tip of the toy. Since this is a firmer toy, hitting the G-Spot with it worked like a charm. I used my expert dexterity to hold the position, then I added some clitoral stim with my favorite bullet that I always keep on hand and soon I exploded in HUGE clitoral and G-Spot orgasms. I have to say – I pulled the cord out of the toy as I was bouncing on the bed – but hey, what am I to do about that?

This toy scores HIGH on my scale because of three things: power, vibrations and firmness! That is a winning combination for anyone! I would recommend this toy to beginners or experts – because it is versatile, fun and it is something that would add excitement and life to any couple play or solo play (as I just explained!) The length and girth are average, the power is excellent and the firmness is right on! Remember to lube up and let the fun begin – and you can keep going and going and going until YOU run out of power!

To clean this toy, make sure you do not have it plugged in (DUH!) remove the power cord, wash in warm water with anti-bacterial soap – being careful not to submerge the toy. I just know my new electric penis and I are going to be best of friends! I can see him being introduced to my hubby very soon – perhaps as an addition to our DP nights? Now wouldn’t that be a sensation to have? So I suggest the TOWER OF POWER to anyone – and I will be playing until my clit’s content – that is unless I burn out a fuse!

Happy Shopping!

Muuuuaahhh!

Mikayla