Official Community Forums Home

Do You Like Things Hard?

Mikayla1

• Members

se0755-10-2main.jpg

Get the Clit n' Balls

I’ll be honest – when I took this toy out of the box I laughed! I laughed because I looked at the toy and there is this little ‘bump’ on the top of the shaft that reminded me of a camel bump – I couldn’t help it – I laughed! However, on closer inspection I realized that this bump is designed to hit your clit during play – and then I stopped laughing and starting thinking. I also noticed that the balls on this toy were a bit larger and protruded a bit backwards – obviously for anal stimulation. Now I was really thinking – thinking of when I would use this toy!

Since my hubby had just returned from a business trip, I assumed he would like in on the action – so I decided to wait until that evening to introduce our new toy to the mix. I had him all ready to go – I inserted the 2AA batteries and had lube standing by. This is a natural rubber toy – which makes it hard to the touch (which is good if you like HARD penis toys) and it is easy to pick a lubricant ‘cause any will do!

When the foreplay was heating up – I reached over and grabbed the toy. My hubby was surprised that I had a phallic looking toy to use (I am not overly fond of the realistic looking ones usually) but did not notice anything unusual about the toy itself. Then again, when your wife is naked in front of you, there are other things to look at I suppose. Anyway, I handed him the toy, spread my legs and we lubed up and slid it in. This toy is a bit on the hard side – but insertion is easy if you are accustomed to playing with toys. I personally like toys with a little firmness, so this one was doing quite well for me.

My hubby turned on the vibrations – there is the standard knob on the bottom – and my new penis came to life inside me! The toy’s dimensions read 7”, but I believe that is from base to tip – this did not feel that long to me – I would guess the insertable size to be about 5 ½ or 6” max. It was more than enough to feel good and not too much that newbies would be intimidated!

I told my hubby to insert the toy all the way so I could test out the “clitoral stimulation” function of the toy – he ignored my first request. Apparently, he was transfixed by watching this realistic toy go in and out of me. This is something that I forgot – many men (including my hubby) love to watch their women play with realistic looking toys – it gives them the taboo sensation that their partner is with another man! This was what was happening with my hubby – he was totally in the moment – which was making me super HOT!

When I got his attention finally, he pushed the toy to max depth – which was comfortable indeed – and I can’t say I felt much in the way of clitoral stim. I really had to try and bend the toy to get it to feel right to me. I kind of ‘sat up’ and that gave me more stimulation. I think that for me – I like a LOT of clitoral stimulation – and some like just a bit – so this toy would work better for those who like a little less as opposed to more. I could, however, feel those large balls hitting my ass as my hubby pounded me – and that felt very, very good!

I decided to let him go at it in a way that made him happy and horny – so he continued to ‘do’ me in a way that he liked – eventually telling me to get on my hands and knees. That actually worked to my advantage, as I did feel more of the clitoral stim that way. However, he wanted to keep inserting and retracting (if you get my drift) so the clitoral stim wasn’t constant – therefore, I added my own with a bullet! Now that is the way to orgasm. Having your man pumping you from behind with a nice, solid vibrator while you play with your clit with a bullet – ahhhhh heaven! That got me to orgasm in a few seconds flat – and I clamped on the toy so hard he had to stop playing (ahhh, poor baby)!

So, if you are like me and like a more “solid” toy to play with – or just want to try one – this is a great one! If you are a beginner and want something not too filling – this would be for you. I can’t say that the clitoral stimulation worked well for me, but who is to say it would not work better for someone else – we are all built different and like different pressures. Just as a vibrator – this is an excellent find. Also, because it is made of natural rubber – clean up is a snap – warm water and anti-bacterial soap! So, if you want to experiment with a new texture and firmness – this toy is for you. OR, if you want to give your partner a little show that he will enjoy – you might want to pick this little baby up. I don’t know what it is about the realistic toys, but guys seem to love them – and this one was no exception.

Happy playing!

Muuuaaahhh!

Mikayla