Official Community Forums Home

Anal Sex

Guest Guest

• Members

You ask knowing that it might not happen the first time you put the question on the table. There is such a shroud that hangs over anal sex. I couldn't give you a specific number but most people have at least thought about anal sex--whether it be to try it or ask about it.

The two things I have learned about anal sex that pretty much sum it all up:

1) Relax--literally. The anal muscles spasm when something foreign is placed inside the anus. The only way to avoid this is to relax.

and

2) LUBRICATION! Without lube you're not having anal sex.

Good luck!

Jen

Guest paul vall
You ask knowing that it might not happen the first time you put the question on the table.  There is such a shroud that hangs over anal sex.  I couldn't give you a specific number but most people have at least thought about anal sex--whether it be to try it or ask about it.

The two things I have learned about anal sex that pretty much sum it all up:

1) Relax--literally.  The anal muscles spasm when something foreign is placed inside the anus. The only way to avoid this is to relax.

and

2) LUBRICATION!  Without lube you're not having anal sex. 

Good luck!

Jen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I once had a client ask me how to approach her new boyfriend about having anal sex. I found out that like so many couples, they were too embarrassed to talk about sex before jumping into their bed and " doing it ". I suggested having such a discussion with him as the safest way to handle the problem. Then I thought of another. I asked her if she ever made love to him with him on the bottom, apologizing for asking a personal question that I normally would not ask . She smiled and said yes she had, on several occasions. I then suggested that a second way to deal with the issue was to simply take the matter in hand, as his penis was already in her hand or hands, and decide with oriface she put his penis in. Of course, she would have to lube herself up before climbing into bed with him, but since he was on the bottom, and she had full oontrol of his penis, there wasn't much he could do about locations as she slid down his penis at her own speed. Of course, if he was very opposed to the idea of anal sex, he might just dump her off the bed by rolling to the side, and storm out on her.For that reason , I recommended talking to him about it first. Take a shower with your lover. Great Foreplay, showers. Rub-a-dub-dub. everything is squeaky clean, back rubs are easily given and greatfully received, juices begin to flow, erections rise, and its usually a quick trip to bed. Have the lube on the bedstand, or apply it when you get out of the shower. then hit the sheets. Take it slow and easy, and use lots of lube, If either of you feels any discomfort, apply more lube. Keep hand towels handy for the clean up. :D