Official Community Forums Home

Je T'aime Arousal Gel

Tyger

Who doesn't love arousal products that work? I know I do!! After all, for women, we know it's all about the clit and the attention that it gets for us to get off really well!

Je T'aime has 3 types of arousal gels. I happened to get the Ecstacy one in the .5 oz bottle. I love the packaging, it looks very classy & simple. The bottle has a good seal and firm cap to it, and the dispenser is a push top pump, so you don't have to worry about squirting out too much. It only takes a little push to get out the right amount.

It's made with all natural ingredients, and ensured that it's paraben, glycerin, and sugar free, so it shouldn't cause irritation as easily as some other stimulants. There is a slight peppermint smell to it & labia, which adds a nice fresh touch.

I pumped a few drops onto my finger, and rubbed it around, and on my clit, letting it soak in a bit. I added a bit more because it wasn't really causing any sensation at first. I did feel some heat, and tingling after a few minutes, but nothing spectacular or mind-blowing.

Clean up was a breeze, and with just a little soap and water, I didn't feel any residue. This product is clear as well, so no stain worries.

I think this stuff would be good for someone experimenting with stimulating products as a gentle start, or even someone that is very, very sensitive. Maybe it would work better for them.

I give it one Tyger Paw up (out of 4 paws).

http://www.tootimid.com/je-taime-arousal-gel-6360.html

• Members

Je t'aime le ge de arousal, c'est est tres manifique!

• Like 1