Official Community Forums Home

Making Anal Peasure Than Pain

• Members

OK WHILE I'M NOT A BEGINER, WHEN IT COMES TO SEX A PROBLEM FOR ME HAS ALWAYS BEEN TRYING TO GET ENOUGH BRAVERY TO HAVE ANAL SEX, FOR BOTH MY HUSBAND'S & MY PLEASURE. IT JUST ALWAYS SEEMS THE PAIN IS NOT WORTH THE PLEASURE :( , NOT TO MENTION THE AFTER MATH PAIN. :blink:

• Members

Welcome Valerie!! There shouldn't be pain in anal sex, you have to use lots and lots of lube since your anus doesn't make natural lube like your vagina does. Also you need to be relaxed and not tense up. Mikayla has written a great article on this here is the link http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/anal...to_anal_sex.htm

• Members

:o

Welcome Valerie!! There shouldn't be pain in anal sex, you have to use lots and lots of lube since your anus doesn't make natural lube like your vagina does. Also you need to be relaxed and not tense up. Mikayla has written a great article on this here is the link http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/anal...to_anal_sex.htm

:o THANKS FOR THE INFO. I DEFINITLY NEED TOO LOOSEN MY TENSION. :) & I'LL STOCK UP ON THE LUBE. :)

• Members

I too was like you as in thinking anal sex would hurt way way to much.....I can take some pain but just the thought of anal sex made me think way to much pain not worth it.

Boy was I ever WRONG and Im not ashamed to admit it. My hubby wanted to try anal sex for some time it even lead to arguements but one night I just thought oh what the hell if it hurts way to much he said he would stop and that would be it never again.....so I thought its going to hurt he will stop and never bug me again end of story......but like I said I was wrong.....yes we did use A LOT of lube and you have to try to relax.....I know I know easier said then done but you will find out if you try it that after the first time if you try it again you know what its all about and relaxing will be a bit easier and it does help lets just say make things go better.

Its a feeling that I just cant put into words.....I got and still do get goosebumps when hubby and I have anal sex.....Its not something we do everytime we have sex but at least once a week. The "pain" I thought would be so bad wasnt bad at all.....I thinks its like anything else its the fear of the unknown and that makes your mind make it out to be far worse.....at least for me thats how it went.....I had it built up in my mind that it just wasnt going work and the pain would be awful but it was NOT bad....not bad at all......after he finished I asked him to do it again.......what a feeling man oh man......and he loves the fact that im into it now it has added a new level to our sex life and really spiced things up......I say get some lube and just GO FOR IT!!!!!!! you may end up going back for more like I did my first time.

Keep us posted!!!!!!

Hrnychick

• Members
I too was like you as in thinking anal sex would hurt way way to much.....I can take some pain but just the thought of anal sex made me think way to much pain not worth it.

Boy was I ever WRONG and Im not ashamed to admit it. My hubby wanted to try anal sex for some time it even lead to arguements but one night I just thought oh what the hell if it hurts way to much he said he would stop and that would be it never again.....so I thought its going to hurt he will stop and never bug me again end of story......but like I said I was wrong.....yes we did use A LOT of lube and you have to try to relax.....I know I know easier said then done but you will find out if you try it that after the first time if you try it again you know what its all about and relaxing will be a bit easier and it does help lets just say make things go better.

Its a feeling that I just cant put into words.....I got and still do get goosebumps when hubby and I have anal sex.....Its not something we do everytime we have sex but at least once a week. The "pain" I thought would be so bad wasnt bad at all.....I thinks its like anything else its the fear of the unknown and that makes your mind make it out to be far worse.....at least for me thats how it went.....I had it built up in my mind that it just wasnt going work and the pain would be awful but it was NOT bad....not bad at all......after he finished I asked him to do it again.......what a feeling man oh man......and he loves the fact that im into it now it has added a new level to our sex life and really spiced things up......I say get some lube and just GO FOR IT!!!!!!! you may end up going back for more like I did my first time.

Keep us posted!!!!!!

Hrnychick

THANKS FOR THE INFO I REALLY THINK I WASN'T USING ENOUGH LUBE, & I FOUND OUT FROM ANOTHER THAT I'M SUPPOSE TO START OFF SLOW :huh: MY BAD. I WAS SOO SCARED I WOULD HURRY THE INSERT & THEN SAY STOP. :o . I CAN TAKE ALOT OF PAIN I MEAN TATTOO ME PIERCE ME QUICK OR SLOW. I'D RATHER HAVE A BABY THAN ANOTHER FAILED TRY AT ANAL. SO THATS WHY NEXT TIME WE WILL START OFF SLOW & TRIPPLE LUBED. ANY OTHER SUGGESTION? ;)