Official Community Forums Home

Erotic Ink Gold Bullet Vibe

Mikayla1

• Members

Get Your ROCKS Off!

Ahhh, a brand, new box of toys was delivered to my door yesterday and the very first item that struck my attention was this awesome Lal Hardy (famous tattoo artist) "inked" up standard bullet vibrator! It is adorned with classic tattoo imagery that just makes it look so cool! I am a girl with tattoos (6 and counting) so anything that is inked up is good in my book! I am also a girl who likes to get her rocks off - so I was anxious to see if function matched form on this one!

Here are the deets: 7 inches long and 1.25 inches wide - this makes it a pretty standard size. Takes 2AA batteries, is made of an ABS Plastic with a metallic sheen. This little vibe has 10 (YES, 10) vibration speeds, which is not really standard for a vibe of this type. Plus, BONUS, it is waterproof! So you can bring your fun to the shower or bath! The controls are on the bottom, which is incredibly convenient so you can amp up (or dial down) your intensity with the item inside you.

This vibe is light and smooth, with a pleasing, curved tip that I was certain would insert easily. I inserted the batteries and pushed the button. My new inked pal sprang to life with a gentle vibration. I ran my hand up and down and noticed that the vibrations are a bit stronger at the tip, but the entire thing does vibrate. I pushed the button and the vibrations increased...then I pushed it again and they again increased. I was getting excited (I like power). It seems like after about the 4th push there was a pattern in the vibrations, which was pretty awesome! I ran this little wonder between my vaginal lips, playing with myself and just letting the vibrations take hold. The sound is about average I would say. Not too loud, but not silent either. No bother, I was going to insert this item and see what happened!

As suspected, this item slides in like a dream! Smooth and silky, not to large or wide, it gave me that "full" feeling without too much stretch! The vibrations felt amazing inside (I actually preferred them inside to out) and started to make me feel yummy pretty quickly. I pushed the button easily and changed up the vibrations, ultimately landing on one that was pretty constantly strong and felt my orgasm approaching. Soon I was clenching and orgasming on this vibe!

I am very pleased with this item - it appeals to my inner tat goddess as well as my inner orgasm goddess! It was a pleasure to use and would be great for any woman who wants some vibratory options combined with a really hip looking vibrator! So, while you may not want to be inked up - at least with this you can be inked IN!

http://www.tootimid.com/Erotic-Ink-Gold-Bullet-Vibe_p_6655.html

• Like 1