Official Community Forums Home

Lia Teaser 2 Vibrator

Mikayla1

• Members

Lovely Lia Likes To Play....

I am in love with Lia!

No, not a PERSON, a vibrator! California Exotics has outdone themselves with this special vibrator made of 100% silicone for a silky smooth touch. Not only is the material quality, but the design is outstanding! A pleasing 9" (about 6 1/2 insertable) and a filling 1.25" width, this is the perfect size for playtime! WATERPROOF design lets you bring the party to the bathtub or shower AND makes clean-up extra simple (warm, soapy water). Just use a water-based lube (silicone lubes are a no-no) and you are good to go! Add in the 10 intense vibration functions / levels and patterns and you have a winning combo!

However, what makes this vibe unique is the TIP! The end is slightly curved UP for G-spot stimulation or just to rub you in all the right ways. The end has a sort of "ripple" look to it - imagine waves - and in this pretty light blue color, that is what it looks like! The vibe is flexible and bendable, which makes it an unintimidating toy for first timers. Although, I was unsure if it would be TOO flexible to give me what I desire most: strong rubbing of my vaginal walls.

Excited to play, I inserted the 2AA batteries and turned her on. Uh oh! Nothing happened! I checked the batteries, they were good. It was then that I noticed that the ON/OFF switch was on the top side, bottom and the controls for the 10 different vibration levels / patterns was on the BACK side of the base. Ahhh, now we are good!

This item offers a mixture of vibration levels and patterns and each of them is super fun! I assumed with the flexible nature of this toy that the vibrations wouldn't make it to the tip - but they DO! When I inserted lovely Lia into me I instantly felt those ridges teasing my insides and the mid-level, pulsating pattern is where I stuck. There was something about the flexibility of this toy, combined with strong, pulsing vibrations and those ridges (oh those ridges) that really got me hot fast! Simply moving Lia in and out of me caused not one but TWO back to back orgasms! Wowza!

Sometimes I misjudge a toy. I assumed that this toy would be a bit too flexible to really give me the friction I was craving. I was wrong. I was COMPLETELY wrong. This toy was fantastic for teasing my inner spaces. The size, material, width, power, vibrations and those ridges really made this an effective toy. This is would be a great toy for newbies or experiences players! High quality in form and function! Don't you want to fall in love too? Why not order your own Lia Vibe TODAY!

http://www.tootimid.com/lia-teaser-2-vibe-6739.html