Official Community Forums Home

Silicone Basics 10 Function G-Vibe

Mikayla1

• Members

Realistic Feel and Powerful Appeal!

I am usually not a huge fan of "just dildos" because they normally do not have enough vibration for me, or, they lack the clitoral stimulation that a dual action has, or they are not filling or "stiff" enough to entice me internally the way I crave. Well, color me a changed woman! This silicone 10-function G-Vibe had me squirming and writhing in ecstasy!

Not only does this vibrator have an extremely pleasing size (7 inches insertable and 1.5 inches in girth), but the natural "vein-like" texturing and realistic head make it feel like the real deal! The soft silicone and semi-pliable nature make it comfortable to use and the fact that it BENDS, but yet is still stiff, makes for a wonderful G-Spot experience! It takes 2 AAA (yes, TRIPLE) batteries and is completely WATERPROOF! Plus, the controls are located on the bottom with a hidden button - just push and enjoy.

I found this vibrator extremely (and I mean EXTREMELY) effective in getting me aroused. The 10 vibration functions and patterns were fun to experiment with while inside me. Using water-based lube (no silicone, please) I inserted my new friend and was instantly aware at how full I felt. Not only that, he was contorting to fill me to my nature bends! Wowza! I pressed the button to activate vibrations and was so surprised at the strength! On this vibrator the action seems to be centered at the TIP of the vibrator, not the base. SCORE! I was loving the mid-range, pulsing option and it was hitting me JUST right! I needed a little clitoral assistance from my favorite bullet and I was soaring into orgasm! I absolutely love this item!

This is a great option for a newbie (as it is a bright pink color and looks unintimidating). It is also realistic in look and feel, bendable and soft. This item makes a great addition to any toy box and I am sure would be fun in partner play as well! Bring him into the shower or tub for some underwater action. Cleans easily with warm, soapy water and will last years with proper care!

One this is for sure - this is not JUST a dildo - this is THE vibrating dildo of my dreams! You know what though? I will totally share!

http://www.tootimid.com/silicone-basics-10-function-g-vibe-6734.html

• Like 1