Official Community Forums Home

Vibe-Me Petite Vibrator

Mikayla1

• Members

SIMPLE PLEASURES

Sometimes the most basic of things renders the most pleasurable results! The Vibe-Met Petite Vibrator is not much to look at. Simple "bullet" design made of hard plastic this toy is smooth and rounded for ease of insertion. At a mere 5.4 inches long and a modest .75 inches in width, this toy is absolutely perfect for newbies or for anyone wanting a compact, yet powerful, toy. Taking 1 AA battery, this fully waterproof vibrator has multiple speeds for your perfect pleasure! Also, it is available in a variety of colors so you can personalize your petite play pal!

As always I went into my toy testing with optimism, having learned a long time ago that you can not judge anything based on how it looks! Actually, this vibe reminds me of my first sex toy - the Purple Passion Vibe - which was just a larger version of this one and NOT waterproof! *booooooo* The first thing I noticed as this toy's vibrations came to life is that it was pretty powerful. I ran it around my nipples, down my belly and finally to my mound. I turned the vibrations ALL the way up and started to play with my clit. Because this toy IS petite, it offers a very localized vibration RIGHT where I wanted it: my clit. It took no time at all to bring me to a blissful orgasm! I decided to insert my new petite play pal and see what happened. The width of this toy is smaller than I would like, BUT, the powerful vibrations and the shortness of it felt appropriate for G-Spot stimulation! If I angled it just so, it hit my G-spot perfectly. The hard plastic makes it ideal for this sort of stimulation. While I had another orgasm - I, sadly, did not have a G-spot. Perhaps another day.

All in all this toy offers an extremely affordable option for clitoral or internal stimulation. It is so petite that it could easily be used during sex, resting right on the clitoris or teasing his balls or shaft. This toy is definitely a fun option for any woman's toy box! Sometimes we have to remember to just: KEEP IT SIMPLE!

http://www.tootimid.com/vibe-me.html