Official Community Forums Home

Ceramix Pleasure Pottery Vibrator #11

Mikayla1

• Members

Pretty, Purple and Pleasing by Pipedreams

This is the second ceramic vibrator I have gotten to try and of the two this one is my favorite. If you are looking for a hypoallergenic, silicone and rubber free toy that is easy to care for, waterproof, and really pretty to look at - then look no further. However, if you are looking for a toy with super, powerful vibrations - then this is not for you.

At an insertable length of 7 inches and a width of 1.75", this toy has a nice size. Taking 4AAA batteries this vibrator offers you 6 different vibration levels. Completely waterproof, this vibe is great for bath time fun AND very easy to clean before and after use. The design is very cute, purple with accents of white and little white hearts around the tip. The tip is curved, which is nice for insertion as well as clitoral stimulation. The ceramic material is very, very smooth and feels soft and sensual when running across the skin or inserting into the vagina. It is a solid toy - not bendable at all - and the thickness of the material make the vibrations less strong than I would prefer.

When I played with this vibe I was pleased with the overall feel of the toy when inserted. The girth is nice for me, I like to have a rather full feeling. The tip is very pleasing inside as well. However, when it came time to activate the vibrations I found myself seriously wanting more power! I kept pressing the button on the bottom of the base and the strong vibration seemed fairly week to me. Don't get me wrong, it is definitely there, but I am more of a SUPER POWER girl! I did have an orgasm when I added a bullet to the party.

This item is perfect for any woman who is "sensitive" down there and has reactions to standard sex toys. It is also great for women who prefer a lighter vibration or, who like the be filled by one toy and supplement with a bullet (like I did). So, if any of these things appeal to you, the Ceramix Pleasure Pottery Vibrators are great choices - and this one is super cute to boot!

http://www.tootimid.com/ceramix-pleasure-pottery-no-11-vibrator-6535.html