Official Community Forums Home

Tantus Cosmo - Anal / Vaginal Toy

Mikayla1

• Members

TANVB6484main.jpg

Tantus Cosmo

This is the second Tantus Silicone product that I have reviewed – and I have to say that I am equally impressed with this toy as I was with the other. Silicone toys are wonderful in their own right because of their hypoallergenic and hygienic qualities – they are boilable, bleachable, dishwasher safe – and basically could last forever if maintained. Now THAT is my kind of toy! The Tantus Cosmo is unique unto itself and I am going to tell you exactly why that is.

First, the Cosmo has a very unique shape. It is sleek, smooth and sexy but with a twist – literally – there are pleasure twists all down the side of the toy which make for nice ridges sure to cause delightful sensations upon insertion during either anal or vaginal play. Seond, the head of this purple pleaser is also unique in that it is larger than the shaft – quite a bit larger in fact – and slightly bent. I imagine that this would be delightful for either G-Spot penetration or for anal penetration. I was interested to see what my hubby would decide to try first. There is also a removable vibrating bullet which inserts into the bottom of the toy – this adds a little something-something to your playtime. SIDE NOTE: remember to remove the bullet before submerging in water or placing in the dishwasher.

When my hubby came to bed I asked him how he would like to christen our new purple friend – he decided on anal play – big surprise. I was a little anxious – yet excited – about putting the wider girth of the head into my ass – but confident that at 1.25” it would still be smaller than my hubby. I reminded my hubby to pick a NON-SILICONE lubricant – as the Tantus is a Silicone toy and silicone-based lubricants will erode it – so he chose Astroglide – my favorite lube!

After our foreplay, I settled into a doggy position – ass in air- and my hubby lubed up our new teaser and me as well. Remember in anal play a lot of lube is essential for happy play. He began to insert the toy and I will say that the head is large – but not overly large. He gently inserted it, slowly going farther into me, as I used the bullet that came with the toy to tantalize my clit. Once all the way inserted – he easily pumped me with the toy and I handed over the bullet so he could place it in the back of the toy. I will say that the vibrations were noticeable – but not over the top fantastic. I asked him to take out the bullet so I could continue teasing my clit – but it was stuck in the toy. Oh well, I grabbed my back-up bullet (a girl has got to have options!) and continued with my play.

The larger head was really hitting my insides in a delightful manner and I was bucking back against my hubby. We decided to take the play to the next level as my hubby entered me vaginally – and soon the pressure was so divine – the large head of the Tantus rubbing against him – it sent me into orgasms that seemed unending! First anal – then vaginal – then clitoral – could a girl ASK for anything more? This toy was working wonders and I ripped off another set of anal orgasms! Ladies, if you have NOT had an anal orgasm, I suggest you try it – you will LOVE it!

When my hubby finally came, I had lost track of the number of my orgasms – but it was a lot. For that reason I have to rank this toy superb! There is something about that head that really did it for me in a way other toys have not! I have a few anal toys, but this one is quickly heading toward the top of my list! I am interested in exploring this toy vaginally – as I think that specially designed head might just hit my G-Spot the way it was stimulating something else in me anally! I will send it through the dishwasher and find out soon!

While I would not recommend this toy to a beginner for anal purposes – I would suggest it to anyone for vaginal use as it is simply a wonderfully constructed toy. Silicone toys are a wonderful investment as long as you care for them correctly (stay away from silicone-based lubes). I would also say that anyone who practices anal sex would benefit from trying this toy – it was a very, very unique and rewarding experience. Any toy that can help me have that many orgasms definitely makes it onto Mikayla’s must have list!

Muuuahhhh!

Mikayla

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The new toy was wonderful, the great pleasure from the fullness is what really gave me a thrill. My partner and I had a long foreplay, I used the new toy to fill my mouth, I felt myself get alittle hard, this is not normal for me, after he gave me anal pleasure with his tongue I was well ready to be filled, he inserted slowly with alot of lube, the vibration did give me an erection, I layed on my back with my legs open, I found this to be the best for me, my partner gave me head while the vibes sent me into orgasm city, this toy is great , I am a tranny and find it hard to get off unless I am having the feeling of being filled, this really gives me that WOW.

extralove