Official Community Forums Home

Classix Beginners Jelly Pearl Dolphin Waterproof Vibrator

mailahn97

• Members
I love dual action toys so this is one of my best friends. This is a waterproof jelly toy. Waterproof is a great thing since you can take it in the tub or shower as well as anywhere else in the house. I washed up the toy and then unscrewed the cap at the bottom of the toy and take out the battery tray that is inside. Once you remove it insert the 4AAA batteries that it needs. Then make sure that you put the cap back on tight so that no water can get inside. It measure 1.5 inches in diameter and has about 5.7 inches of insertable length.

With this being a jelly toy you can use any lube with it that you like. I used a water based lube. I enjoy a dual toy so that you can have many variations between your clit and pussy. I love a strong vibe on my pussy and a slow movement inside my pussy so this had that and it was perfect.

After I lubed the toy up I slowly inserted it. Before I turned the toy on I enjoyed slowly moving it in and out of my pussy slowly. Then I turned on the toy and slowly worked up the strength of the clit vibration. It goes from low to high which is great for everyone. The rotation of the shaft goes from slow to about medium which I think is perfect. Definitely in no time I felt my orgasm building from the toy. I love feeling the beads inside turning inside of my pussy so that there was not a spot that was not touched or shall I say turned on.

Before long I was into a wonderful orgasm. I really enjoyed this toy and thing that others will as well. I highly recommend this toy for advanced and beginner users. Go ahead let the dolphin dive into the water.