Official Community Forums Home

Black Rose Secret Garden Vibrating Panty

Mikayla1

• Members

A Blast From My Naughty Youth

Raise your hand if you have ever tried a pair of vibrating panties! ME ME ME! Yup, I have tried maybe 6 pairs of vibrating undies in my lifetime, most without any real success. Admittedly, I have not tried a pair in many years because, well, my ass is not as it was when I was in my 20s! So, standard panties from novelty companies sometime are not so comfortable. Well, guess what, they actually are!

Gone are the days of "one size fits most" because smart retailers know that this statement is so false! The goal is to have a pair that any person could conceivably wear. These panties really do have a lot of "wiggle room" when it comes to sizing. The black, thong "panty" section is a pretty standard size but, there are gorgeous, silky, purple ribbons that allow you to tie the sides at a place that is comfortable for you. The panties themselves are also very stretchy. The front of the panty has a little pocket for the mini-bullet to slide into. This makes the panties washable (when the bullet is removed) and places that vibrator right at the clitoral level. The vibe comes with batteries (3 watch batteries) so you have to open the case, remove the paper and reinsert the batteries. Then, push the button and you are in vibratory business!

These panties could be worn under clothing for a sexy night out - or - just for you in the bedroom. I choose to wear them as foreplay while having some drinks with my play pal. He did not hear the vibrator at all and did not believe I had one on until I placed his hand down there to feel the vibrations. If I tilted just right, that little bullet buzzed my clit just enough to give me a few, nice orgasms before we left the bar. Definitely a fun little item. I would not say that the vibrator is super strong or that this should be your ONLY method of sexual play, but, definitely a fun and flirty option! Made me feel 21 all over again!

http://www.tootimid.com/black-rose-secret-garden-vibrating-panty-5641.html#

• Members

I think this is the first review I have read about a panty based vibe that is positive. Usually I see things like the fit is wrong/uncomfortable, the vibration is too weak, or it is too loud. Mikayla's review has me intrigued. It sounds like it could be great fun.