Official Community Forums Home

Cherry Pop Bendable Vibrator

Ana_Anomoly

• Review Team

Boy, does this Cherry POP! I was already excited for this toy, but when I got to see it in person, I went from excited to ecstatic! It's actually bigger in person than it sounds from just the dimensions, especially the two wider ends, which I was thrilled to see. Plus, it's a very fun, bright pink! What girl at heart doesn't like that? It truly does make you think of a cherry lollipop!

I was pleasantly surprised that right out of the package there wasn't any odor to this toy; I had assumed there would be one because of the type of plastic/jelly this toy is made from. The turnstile on/off switch at the end actually has a flat, raised handle which makes it very easy to keep this vibrator at the strength you want it at. You read that right. No slipping dial! No accidentally turning the dial and turning the toy off a the worst moments! Two AAA batteries are all it takes to power up this baby too, so it doesn't take much. The vibration strength of this toy can actually get pretty high, considering the size! You can get anything from a soft, barely there, subtle vibration, to a pretty impressive hum. This is in part due to the fact that there is a vibrating bullet in not one, but both of the nubs of this toy.

Then I realized this toy threw me yet another exciting surprise! I know, it just seemed full of surprises! The shaft of this toy is flexible and bendable! That's right, you can adjust it to have a curve in any direction. That was the kicker, I couldn't WAIT to try this baby out. I started by using it for clitoral stimulation, and at the highest setting it didn't take long at all for me to have my first of multiple orgasms. It felt AMAZING. Next I gave this toy a go internally. Normally, I prefer a toy with a bit of girth to it, and the nice thing about this toy is that it gives the illusion of that without being overwhelming, thanks to the narrow bit in the center. Upon insertion this toy gives you a nice full feeling that can simply drive you over the edge. And thanks to the option to give it an angle? G-spot stimulation! The ONLY downside I found with this toy is that, it was TOO easy to adjust the curve. Every time I would find the perfect angle to hit my g-spot, I would go to apply pressure, and it would flip back into a straight position or flare the opposite direction. Anyone who has had a similar experience can tell you, the promise of a g-spot orgasm suddenly being teased away like that can be very frustrating. So I went back to just using it for vaginal insertion and clit stimulation, and things were fine and dandy again. I even brought this toy into the shower with me later since it is waterproof. I easily was able to bring myself to orgasm again and again with this wonderful new addition to my collection. It has easily earned itself a ranking in my top favorite toys, even.

Overall:

So Pros: Just about everything. I loved this toy all around and would recommend it for most anyone, beginner and veteran alike. The only exception would be if you prefer thin toys, since the wider points of this toy do have a bit of girth.

Cons: The ONLY thing I didn't like about this toy was how easily the neck and shaft bend. It's a great perk, but I wish it took a little more 'umf' to adjust it so g-spot stimulation would be more plausible.

http://www.tootimid.com/cherry-pop-bendable-vibrator-6348.html#

Glad this toy was a success for you. You're not alone with your bending complaint. Many toys that bend lack the strength where they bend to withstand the pressure we want to stimulate our g-spots, and they fail that way. Glad it still gave you a POP you wanted though!! :)