Official Community Forums Home

Wonderland C-Ring The Kinky Kat

mailahn97

• Members

http://www.tootimid.com/wonderland-cock-ring-the-kinky-kitty-silicone-waterproof-5727.html#

I was skeptical when I received this. We aren't fans of cock rings but figured we would give it a try. I thought the box was very cute. I opened it up and saw the bullet and ring packaged separately. I took the bullet out and went to turn it on. I then realized there was probably a tab breaking the battery connection to keep from wasting the batteries. I unscrewed the bullet and took out the small piece of paper blocking the connection and then screwed the cap back on.

Before putting the bullet into the cock ring I turned it on by the push button to see the 10 different settings. There are various strengths and pulses. There is something for everyone from low to high. It is nice because this can be used alone or within the cock ring. The bullet is a great way for both partners to feel the vibrations. Just a reminder the cock ring is made of silicone so at any time you decide to use a lube around the time of using this ring please do not use a silicone based one as it will ruin the cock ring.

So I asked my partner to help me try the toy out with me and he was more than willing to oblige. After some nice teasing I placed the ring around his shaft. He said the tight sensation felt great and helped his arousal. He kept experimenting with the various bullet settings and was loving feeling them all along his shaft.

We decided it was time for me to see how I would enjoy him wearing the cock ring. We started out nice and slow and as he was entering me I could feel the vibrations on my clit as he was entering me. It felt very good.

I have to say using the cock ring added a whole new level of fun that we were not aware of and can't wait to try again. This helped him last even longer and as we both started to orgasm we noticed that both of our orgasms were much stronger as well as longer.

You never know if you are going to like something until you try it. I am looking forward to the future and using it once again. I would say this toy is for beginners or advanced toy users. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed.