Official Community Forums Home

Wife Thinks Im Crazy

ronc09

• Members

Wow...

• Members

I am planning a nice present for the wife for Christmas...I am gonna surprise her with my buddy's cock again. Not sure who is going to enjoy her present more me, her or my buddy....lol. Cant wait to see her face

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey Ronco, have you took any Christmas pics of you wife for us???? We would love to see here beautiful body on here some more!!!! :-)

• Members

She must have been in heaven. I love the smile on her face.

• Members

YES YES YES!!!!!

• Members

Nice! My wife thinks she is cute with 2 dicks! She would love to suck her clit at the same time! You and your friend need to take her to a Hedo club in the tropics as her reward. She can strut around naked or in almost nothing with 2 guys on her side. Sex on the beach(also a great drink) and all she can want.

can i go too? when one of them gets tired ,i can slip in and add more hose to her !!!lol!!!

• Members

Hey Ronco, have you got any more good pics of your finass wife????

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey man , whats up with your fineass wife??? anymore escapades????

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

sorry for the lack of updates. we have been swamped with work and bad weather. The wife has been enjoying my friends cock on a pretty regular basis now she has had him 2 more times since Christmas. I swear it gets hotter everytime. I love to watch the excitement on her face as she gets a fresh cock after all these years. Hope all of you are enjoying your private escapades as well

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I definitely enjoyed this whole thread and especially the pictures of your wife having fun. I wouldn't be telling the truth if I said I didn't want to see more. Maybe upload some movie clips......I think I may jerk off to your wife's pictures, too. ;)

• Members

Not sure she's ready for video tape but I will see how it goes ...she has let me snap a few photos so far but not video ....and feel free to use her photos as you will. In fact if you post the results on here I'll show her ...maybe it will motivate her ....lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey Ronco, yea , that would be great if you could make some videos. I'm sure everybody would love to see that or atleast I know I would. I would stroke my cock while I watched them . Your wife is badass!!!! Hey what about that big red dildo she bought ? Did she ever get it in??? I would love to see that!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey Ronco, do you have anymore pics to share:-)????

• 1 year later...