Official Community Forums Home

Dream Maker Lunar Rabbit Vibrator

Mikayla1

• Members

What Sexy Dreams Are Made Of..

Gotta love a good rabbit vibrator! They have everything you need to have a great orgasm - insertion, clitoral stimulation, rotating and pulsating shaft - who could even imagine anything better! It seems like every time I turn around I am testing a new and amazing rabbit vibrator. So, what makes THIS one so great? Read on to find out:

-independently controlled clitoral and shaft vibration and pulsation

-over 600 possible combinations of pleasure - WOW - I mean - WOW

-satisfying length and girth

-Rotating (and reversing) pleasure beads in the shaft

-Fantastic and powerful clitoral stimulator with the vibrating bunny

-Colorful LED lights on the controller to make play fun

-WATERPROOF

-comes in a nice, tin box proving it is elegant and state of the art

I think for me what truly sets this rabbit apart was the surprise G-Spot orgasm it gave me! While not really marketed as a G-spot toy, this rabbit has the perfect clit to G-spot ratio for me. This means, the powerful and stimuating head could hit my G-spot at the exact same time the clitoral stimulator hit my clit! Just the other day I played with another dual that was great, but the ratio was off a smidge. This one was perfect!

When I played with this toy I was very impressed with the power of the rotating beads and the clitoral stimulation. It sent me into orgasm FAST - and sent me into another one immediately. Then, I felt my G-spot orgasm building and was so surprised how powerfully and quickly I had a G-spot orgasm! Definitely a surprise!

Highly recommend this toy to any woman who wants a quality dual action with a fantastic chance at having a G-Spot orgasm! I know I will be sending myself off to dreamland using this toy again and again and again...

http://www.tootimid.com/dream-maker-lunar-rabbit-vibe-6581.html#

• Like 1

This toy looks FANTASTIC!!! Glad to hear it was a successful one for you!! I know how picky your are with your g-spot toys. :)