Official Community Forums Home

Fetish Fantasy Spider Gag

ReikaGoth

• Review Team

Sexy, Sultry Spider Gag

As a dominant woman, it's hard to find a good piece of equipment for a decent price. Quality is ridiculously important, and aesthetics are absolutely essential for a good experience. This gorgeous spider gag is amazing. TooTimid seriously rocked my socks with this addition to the store.

Made of steel and leather, this gag is sturdy, visually pleasant, and an essential part of any 'kink' collection. Used on several people, I had literally no complaints. The leather is lightweight but sturdy, lined with soft material on the inside, and of generous length. The steel mouth piece is a very comfortable size for most people (although people with smaller opening range may have difficulty with proper insertion and removal), and made with four lovely barbs.

The workmanship is also quite nice for the price of this item - no sharp spots, no shoddy stitching, no discoloration near weld spots, and an all around lovely tone.

I can't stress enough how much I adore this item - everyone, and I mean everyone, from 50 shades newbies to seasoned dom/sub couples (or triads haha) should own this item.

http://www.tootimid.com/fetish-fantasy-spider-gag-6784.html#

Interesting item. Thanks for the informative review!! It's always good to get the point of view of a Dom. Thanks Mistress.:)