Official Community Forums Home

Fetish Fantasy Elite Remote Panties - Black

Mikayla1

• Members

Premium Panties for Ultimate Pleasure

You have to admire when a classic is redone in such a way to bring it to a whole, new level! I have had the pleasure (and sometimes, the embarrassment) of testing and owning many a pair of vibrating panties through the years. Most of the times these panties have left me shifting uncomfortably in an effort to adjust or move the "vibrator" to a spot that is more satisfying - or - trying to get the darn things to even turn on! Well, fight with your panties no longer and finally have that sexy and naughty experience you have been wanting!

OK, so these fetish fantasy vibrating panties are unique in more ways than one. Firstly, they are made of 100% soft silicone and the bullet "sleeve" is attached right to the panties, so you will never have to retrieve a sinking bullet again! The G-string panty is adjustable with slidable clips (and should fit *most*) I am a curvy girl and they adjusted well to my body. The bullet can be used separately or just slide it up into the sleeve. Before you play you must place the batteries into the remote (all batteries are included). The bullet has a retrieval cord in case you play vaginally without the sleeve. The sleeve itself is has ridges on it and is a decent size for shallow penetration or for placing on your clitoris. The remote works remotely from a distance of 25 feet! This little kit also comes with a silicone blindfold, a little bottle of toy cleaner and Moist personal lubricant! Everything you need.

So, since I like to share my vibrating panty experience, I decided to wear these out and about last week when I saw a movie with my FWB. I slipped these panties on, adjusted them (they are quite snug) and put the bullet into the sleeve. I slipped the remote into my purse. I put on shorts instead of a skirt because I was unsure if the bullet would fall out. We went to see Hercules (good movie, as an aside) and after the lights dimmed I handed him the remote and told him what the deal was. He grinned, as he always does, and the movie started. There I was, nearly 45 minutes into the movie and I JUMPED as the vibrations started! Sneaky little devil got me all complacent before pushing the button. I could not HEAR the vibrations (who could in a theater) but I sure could feel them. My FWB pushed that button, changing speeds and pulsations until I was squirming in my seat. He would turn it off...wait a while ...then turn it back on. Totally amazing. The little chamber works well for this purpose. Before the movie was over I came, squirming in my seat, hoping no one was noticing.

While I was overall pleased with how the vibrators and remote worked, I was not as pleased with the snugness and sensation of the g-string. It started to rub me wrong after a while. I suppose if I had sat a little more still it would have been better. Overall, these are high quality vibrating panties that actually deliver on the promise!

They are pricey, at over 100 bucks, but if you are into public play then these are a MUST have. Silicone makes them long-lasting and the wireless remote is amazing for distance play! Just remember, no silicone lube with silicone toys! Now, throw on that G-String and find a place to go and get your vibe on!

http://www.tootimid.com/fetish-fantasy-elite-remote-control-vibrating-panty-silicone-5784.html#

• Like 1