Official Community Forums Home

Climax Intensify Lubricant

Tyger

Lubes are a necessary item to have in any adult toy box. Companies are making more options available for personal lubricants now. So I'm always happy to try out a new lube to see if that may be one that I just have to stock at all times in my toy box. I've tried a few Climax lubes, and have always liked them so far, and this one is no different.

Climax Intensify Lubricant has L'Arginine in it, which stimulates blood flow to the genitals, which, we all know is a GOOD thing! I loved this lube as soon as I pulled it out. This 2 oz bottle has a lot of product in it, and since the bottle is clear, you can see that the lube is as well, which means that this stuff probably won't stain most fabrics. It has a slight sweet pleasant smell to it.

I used this lube to help me with testing the Goliath dildo, which is a good sized toy. The lube came out of the flip-top at a good rate. Since this stuff is so slick, be careful not to squeeze the bottle too much. A little goes a long way with this stuff. It spread over the toy well, and easily. I was impressed with the slickness and durability of this lube. The L'Arginine created a nice warm feeling in my labia and inside, making me a bit more sensitive. It went the distance, and cleaned up real easily with soap and water, not leaving a sticky film or odor.

I give this lube a 3.5 out of a 4 Paw Tyger Rating.

http://www.tootimid.com/climax-intensify-lube.html

• Like 1

• Members

Thanks for the great review. It sounds like a good lube to try.