Official Community Forums Home

Phone Sex?

VALERIE

• Members

I LOVE PHONE SEX. I THINK I GET OFF ON GETTING PEOPLE OFF. ITS SUCH A TURN ON TO KNOW THAT YOU COULD GET SOMEONE OFF WITHOUT EVEN BEING THE SAME ROOM. THEN SEXUAL SOUNDS ARE THE ULTIMATE TURN. (MOST SEXUAL SOUNDS) :P ARE YOU PHONE HO?

• Members

I love it too. It is how me and my wife fulfill each other as she is overseas right now.

• Members
I love it too. It is how me and my wife fulfill each other as she is overseas right now.

DOESN'T IT BUILD YOU UP TILL YOU FINALLY GET TO HAVE SEX? ITS SOOO SATIFYING YET GIVES YOU ALOT TO LOOK FOWARD TO. ;)

• Members

We don't need much of a build up if we are around each other.

• Members
:D I love it when the hubby is out of town, we can have phone sex. Sometimes, since we have cell phones, I will be up in our bedroom and will block the house number, and call his cel phone while he is sitting in the living room, and tease him.Sometimes even turn one of my vibes on for him to hear it. :P

• Members

i truly love phone sex with my husband especially when he works late and need to talk on his way home. he wakes me up and my voice is so soft the first thing i say when says baby r u ok i then tell him 'OH YES LOVER JUST WAITING FOR YOU TO FILL MY INSIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thing he takes it from there and by the time he gets home oh!!!!!!!!!yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its terrific

• Members

I have to say love it.......like it was said in another post nothing like knowing youre getting someone off while not even being there......and if you are horny enough just hearing that voice and thinking about what you would do and what would be done to you.......man oh man its just a added pleasure to masterbating.

Hrnychick

• Members

I am a huge fan of phone sex. My last relationship was long distance, he lived in Indiana and phone sex was the glue that kept us together for over 3 years. One night we even did a 3-way phone sex with a another male friend that he knew I thought was hot...it took a bit to follow the voices but once we got started..it went way beyond what I would have ever thought it could.