Official Community Forums Home

Enchanted Thrusting Bunny Vibrator

Mikayla1

• Members

AMAZING BUNNY ACTION

It seems like rabbit vibrators are making a comeback with all the different options and this one has an additional commodity over the standard bunny basics: thrusting action! Yep. This little rabbit vibe's shaft thrusts up and down for added stimulation!

I have had thrusting vibes before that missed the mark, but this one definitely hits it - again and again and again!

This is one wild ride with 3 separate speeds of thrusting action, 7 different functions for vibrations (pulsation and escalation), rotating pleasure beads, FANTASTIC fluttering bunny ears clitoral stimulation, independently operated functions AND it is waterproof! Whooot!

The softly rounded head makes insertion sensual and smooth, the smooth and flexible material makes this toy gentle to the touch. The easy to use controller takes seconds to navigate and operate, and the fluttering bunny ears are amazing.

Using this toy was an orgasmic dream - no kidding! I am usually pretty fond of dual actions, and this one was no exception. The toy in and of itself is a nice size of length and girth, and the clitoral stimulator is perfectly positioned. Honestly, I think I could have orgasmed with just the clitoral stimulator! Once I added in the rotating beads and the thrusting head - well, I was done for and the orgasms came quickly (pun intended!)

I would recommend this dual action to any girl who wants a traditional bunny vibrator with an extra kick! The gentle thrusting action does make this a unique toy! It is a bit loud - so beware when playing when not alone - but, your screams and moans will be louder than the toy!

http://www.tootimid.com/enchanted-thrusting-bunny-vibrator-6536.html

• Like 1