Official Community Forums Home

50 Shades Submit To Me Bondage Kit

Mikayla1

• Members

Beginners Bondage at its Best...

I know it is a good weekend when I find myself strapped to my bed! I have to confess, these 50 Shades Products are quickly becoming favorites of mine. This bondage set is elegantly presented in a black box with the 50 Shades logo on it and beautiful, pink script that reads "Submit to Me" on it. Oooohhh, I so wanna submit...The box is enveloped in a sleeve with the same logos, which makes this more like a gift box, really. Inside the box 4 soft, O-ring restraints (I will explain later in this review), a soft and silky black blindfold and a soft, silver paddle are nestled beautifully within little compartments. It really does make a sexy statement when you open the box.

The restraints themselves are made from a soft satin fabric - one side black, the other shimmery silver. These are O-ring restraints, which means you slide the angled end of the restraint through and around the two "O" clasps in order to tighten them comfortably to any size (ankle, thigh, wrist). This makes a stable restraint without too much compression. They take a few seconds to figure out, but once you have it, they go on easily. Plus, because there are 4 separate, the possibilities are endless for strapping down your lover!

For me, my lover and I only used 2 of the 4 to secure my hands to the headboard. He, um, wanted my legs free. However, you could easily secure as well to a footboard. Once I was securely attached, the fun began! He slid on the soft blindfold and my world went dark! Then I felt and heard him moving around, but did not know what or where he was going. It is an amazing thing to have your senses and movements restricted like this. I felt the paddle circling around my breast and tapping, gently, on my nipple. Then a gentle "thwack" and I squealed in pleasure. The paddle is slightly padded and soft, so it will deliver much more pleasure than pain!

I spend a good chunk of an hour restrained to my bed and loved every, single, delicious minute of it! What did he do to me? I would rather keep that a secret. Plus, wouldn't YOU rather come up with your own ideas? Definitely a must have for beginners and advanced bondage players alike! So, why not submit to ME and buy your own 50 Shades Bondage kit!

http://www.tootimid.com/fifty-shades-submit-to-me-bondage-kit-6100.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

Love this review! I may just have to submit!