Official Community Forums Home

50 Shades Of Grey Please Sir Flogger

Mikayla1

• Members

Please, PLEASE, Sir (or Ma'am) Can I Have Another?

Mmmm, nothing gets my engine revving quite like a good ole' spanking - or better yet - a FLOGGING! Oh? Do you not know what a flogger is? Well, let me tell you. A flogger is a sort of punishment / pleasure device that has hundreds of individually cut straps of leather or suede (this one is made from delicious and beautiful silver suede). These tethers are attached to a handle with a loop on the end (so you an hang it or put your thumb through it so it doesn't fly out of your hand).

The idea is a pleasure / sting (not pain, per se) principle. You begin by teasing and tickling your lover's body with the little tethers, which act like hundreds of little, soft fingers. Then, you can gently slap your lover's ass, thighs, or even vaginal area, with whatever force you think he or she would enjoy. The lovely thing about a flogger is that you need never, ever cause any pain or discomfort. However, if you lover is like I am, a little pain becomes pleasure!

I love floggers because of their versatility, their possibility for pleasure and pain. For me, when my lover (a female for this experiment) ran those tethers all over my body, having me open my legs wide for her and teasing me so gently with it, I was actually begging for a little SLAP! Ooooh. Gets my blood boiling just remembering it.

This flogger is great for beginners as it is on the small side and has very soft tethers for optimal pleasure. Plus, in true 50 Shades style, it comes in a decadent black box with the 50 Shades labeling and a silky, silver bag to store it in. I highly suggest you try a flogger if you have not - and I can bet that you will be saying, "Please Sir / Ma'am, can I have another!

http://www.tootimid.com/fifty-shades-please-sir-flogger-6111.html

• Review Team

I have been wanting to try a flogger for years! I think this would be an awesome addition to my collection. Thanks for the awesome review Mikayla!