Official Community Forums Home

I can't say it enough: California Exotics is one of my favorite toy companies today. This pure silicone strapless strap on has many awesome features that almost anyone can love!

Silicone is awesome! You can boil it to disinfect it, it is anti-bacterial, and very durable. What's not to love?

This satin finish toy is almost 9" in total length. It's got an insertable length of about 7" fulfilling inches. The head of the long shaft is curved up slightly and bulbous, to help stimulate the g-spot. The other end that can be used as a handle or inserted into you (or your lover) so that the longer shaft can be used on your lover as a cock, is cone shaped, and is designed so that you can grip it with your vaginal muscles. This feels fantastic inside of me, and not only is it easy to grip, but it also made me feel full too.

This toy is simple, basic, yet functional as well. It doesn't have any vibrators in it or to insert in it, so it's very easy to use.

Since I haven't yet found someone to use it with, I had to try this toy twice. Once with the long shaft inside of me, and then trying it out as a strap on. I love the idea of no harnesses. Not only do you not have the worry of a harness not fitting right, or chaffing but you also get to use your Kegel muscles. I enjoyed feeling the cone-shaped shaft inside of me, and seeing the long shaft (or my cock) jutting out of me.

Using the long shaft inside of me, as a dildo and using the cone shaped one as a handle, I buried as much as I could inside of me, feeling every glorious inch and loving how full I felt. The shaft is a bit pliable, so I wasn't able to stimulate my g-spot directly.

I can't wait to find someone to try this out on/with. I'd recommend this toy to those that are women with women, or those that love anal play as well. This gets my highest rating: 4 Tyger Paws waaaaay up! Love your Love Rider!!

http://www.tootimid.com/Love-Rider-Stimulator_p_2688.html

• Members

Hey thanks for the review Tyger. This sounds like it has possibilities with a partner. Now like you I just need to find some one who would like to play.