Official Community Forums Home

Tips,tricks,advice For A Woman Being On Top?

Alluring2U

• Members

OK, well let me welcome you first - WELCOME!

Next let me just say that there really is no "trick" to being on top, what there are is different positions which will make your time on top more enjoyable for you and for him. First, I would suggest you think a bit outside the box - don't think that you have to just sit on his cock and go up and down and that is it! NO - there is more you can do when you are on top. For instance, you can get on him with your knees bent and just contract your PC muscle and barely move - rubbing your hands and nails over his chest. Every once and a while bending down to kiss. Or, bring a bullet to the mix and stimulate you and him and barely move at all until you have your O. Or, you can rotate the moves with getting up on your feet and pounding him fast, then go back to your knees and grind him slow - then back to the feet. The wild ride you both get gives him something to remember and gets your blood flowing!

For a twist on the "on top" routine, turn around! Mount him from the rear facing direction, lean down and rub against him. THis is great for you - good, deep penetration and clitoral stim as well as for your nipples against his legs AND he gets a great view of his cock going into your pussy! It is a win win!

If you want more ideas on positions - I suggest you read my article - there are more on top positions for you there!

Also, remember, when you are on top, you are in control so relish it, it is a good thing!

Mikayla

thanks for the warm welcome mikayla!

the "twist" on top might be something that helps me. especially the part about getting some deep penetration. i absolutely LOVE it deep. anything else to me is just teasing and he knows it drives me insane when he teases. (maybe it is becuase he likes to hear me beg).

anyway getting back to the topic. can he get involved when i am reverse on him? he always likes to be "doing something" while we are having sex. whether it be fondle or kiss my breasts etc... what are some things that i can have him incorporate into this move?

• Members

When I get on top in the reverse position, my fiancee has lots of fun. :) He'll grab my hips and push and pull me. He'll caress and fondle my ass. And my personal favorite (you knew it was coming, Mikayla :) ), he'll get out the paddle or whips or just use his hand and spank me. You or he may not be into the spanking, but there is plenty for him to do, or he can just enjoy the view. :)

We have also tried the reverse position with me on my feet, kinda squatting over him. This is really fun. :) Major penetration, and, for me, I can bounce higher and make the strokes longer. Which is really nice. :)